Arguments[24]

=Laurnace=

"Laurnace?"

"Yes?"

"Who's Sasha?" She asks, scrolling though my phone.

"Uh- nobody, why?"

That sounded a lot better in my head.

"Well, she's blowing up your phone and she keeps saying things like "baby come back to me" and "I miss us"." She rose her eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. She's just an ex. I dated her sophomore to junior year." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Why didn't you tell me this?!" She said, almost yelling.

Oh no.

"Does it really matter?" I respond, sounding meaner than I intended.

OH NO.

"How long has this been going on?!" She shrieked.

"I don't know. Ever since we broke up, I always try to just block her but she always finds a way of getting in contact with me again." I finally say.

"How come this wasn't mentioned to me?" She asked, sounding a bit hurt and annoyed in one.

"Because it's not important." I answer.

"What's important to you?!" She shouted.

"You." I paused. "That's why I didn't say anything. I knew you would get like this."

You're an idiot Laurnace.

I ignored my self conscious knowing that it was right.

"Get like what?" She snapped.

"You don't have to be jealous." I respond.

"Really now? What about the whole I don't know what love is thing?!" She yelled.

"It wasn't love." I responded.

"How do you know that?"

"Because Aphmau, she didn't light up my day the way you would, she didn't make me nervous every time I talked to her she didn't make me feel the way I feel about you because I am in love with you Aphmau. And only you."

She stayed silent for a moment.

"Maybe I don't know what love is and why I have such a hard time processing it.  Maybe I didn't tell you I had a girlfriend.  We barley hung it and we didn't even kiss.  But you have nothing to worry about.  I promise."

She sighed, pressing buttons on my phone before handing it back to me.

"Thank you for being loyal." She Dias, kissing me on the cheek and smiling.

"Sorry for not telling you."