Chapter 7

Hello readers! Here is the next chapter. Please ignore the typing errors. 

Happy Reading! :)

-----------------------------

Next morning

Due to sun rays Manik woke up and realised that he was sleeping in Nandini's room. He got up without disturbing Nandini's sleep and headed towards his room. He got ready in half an hour and came in the kitchen to make breakfast. He prepared coffee and sandwiches for both of them and went to her room to wake her up.

Manik's p.o.v

I entered in her room to wake her up and what I saw made my day. She was sleeping like a baby cuddling the pillow. I can see her sleeping like this for my entire life. What am I thinking!! Oh God!! What is this feeling!!! I don't know but she is very special for me. I can't afford to lose her.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard her melodious voice.

p.o.v ended

Nandini- Manik...Manik.... kaha kho gaye? Main kabse bula rahi hu!

Manik: Uhh? Kuch nahi. Main tumhe uthane hi aaya tha. Jaldi se ready ho jao maine breakfast banaya hai.. I am waiting in the living room.

Nandini got up and went to bathroom. She quickly took a shower and came to living room. She sat in front of manik. Manik was waiting for her. He had arranged breakfast on dining table.

 He had arranged breakfast on dining table

She got surprised after seeing all the preparations made by Manik and smiled whole heartedly

She got surprised after seeing all the preparations made by Manik and smiled whole heartedly. Manik also smiled looking at her smiling face. She thanked Manik. Both had breakfast with lots of talking and laughing. After breakfast Nandini left for hospital after promising Manik that she will come early.
Manik sat in living room and watched TV for some time. While watching TV he slept there. His sleep got disturbed by a phone call. He received it without looking at the caller id.

Manik: Hello?

Nandini: Wake up sleepy head?

Manik: Nandini?