Epilogue

Hello readers!! As I promised I'm back with the Epilogue. Hope u liked it. Please leave comments about it. Also the inline comments are welcome. The chapter is unedited so sorry for the typos. If u don't remember the story I request u to go back read the previous chapters so that u get the link.

Happy Reading!!

---------------------------

Recap

Manan confessed their love and got engaged.

5 years later

Girl 1 : I can't believe this is happening again... I am so excited for this...

Girl 2 : I know right... Its like we have waited for this from ages...

Suddenly without a warning, the lights went dark. This was the moment every fan had been waiting for. Everyone's adrenaline went through the roof. The time had finally come. After all it was a big concert of a well-known band. The crowd was cheering for them. Only one thing was heard "FAB 5 FAB 5".

One by one FAB 5 arrived on stage and the crowd cheered more. They made the crowd go wow as well as mad on the same time with their music. The concert went to the next level of success by every second. All fans finally came to know the real faces of FAB 5. After the big revelation and few interviews concert rocked, ended with a great success. FAB 5 came back to their green room and hugged each other.

Manik : We did it guys...

Everyone hugged again.

Manik : Ek succes selfie to banti h...

Saying this he picked his phone and was shocked to see 12 missed calls from Navya. He was about to dial her number but saw Navya's message saying-

" Please rush to our hospital it's an emergency"

Manik panicked seeing the SMS and grabbed his car keys and belongings to rush through the door.

Cabir called Navya, understanding the situation they all headed towards hospital.

On the way to hospital Manik had tears in his eyes while driving. Within no time he reached there and ran to the reception. He was about to ask when two arms encircled around his leg. Recognizing a familiar touch Manik looked down to see his apple of eye Mannat, their daughter, their love.

Mannat : Papa Mumma....

Saying this she started sobbing.... Manik quickly picked her up in his arms and patted her back.

Manik : Baby mumma will be okay... Don't cry... Aap papa ke strong bacche ho na?

Mannat nodded and hugged her papa tightly. Soon Manik got the information and was running through the corridor when he saw Navya and Abhimanyu sitting with the kids.

Manik : Navya Nandu?

Navya : She is in the operation theatre.. She was asking for you Manik please go inside.

Manik made Mannat stand on floor.

Manik : Baby stay here with everyone. Papa will be back soon.