Chapter 14

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Hope you all still remember me. Actually I was bored of studies so thought to give an update. So that aap sab bhi khush aur mai bhi khush!

The chapter is uneditied so sorry for typing errors.

Now enjoy the reading.

Here you go!

-------------------------------
Manik hurriedly called someone and asked him to book the flight tickets for London.

Here Nandini came out from her memory lane when she took a sip of her coffee and it tasted bad as her coffee became cold. She smiled on herself and got up from the chair. She went in kitchen to start her work. She started preparing lunch for her. After she was done, she was about to set the table when the doorbell rang. Nandini was confused that who can be at this time. She opened the door and soon a smile crept on her face. Her two best friends were on the door. Trio shared a hug and settled in living room.

Abhimanyu: Kya hua ghar bohot shant hai?

Navya: Are Tum bhul gaye? Manik nhi hai ghar me? Toh madam ka mood nhi hoga.. Haina Nandu?

Nandini (smiled): Aisa kuch nhi hai Navya bas kaam kar rahi thi. Tum batao abhi is waqt kaise?

Navya: Matlb kya hum abhi aa bhi nhi sakte?

Abhimanyu: You have changed a lot Nandu! See Navya she is not happy seeing us. Lets go.

Abhimanyu and Navya got up to leave and Nandini laughed.

Nandu: Guys stop doing drama.. come on sit back.

They did as she said and smiled seeing her laughing.

Navya: Hum wo shadi ki tayari kaha tak aayi puchne aaye hai..

Nandini: Yup almost done... only few last preparations are left.

Abhimanyu: When is Manik coming back?

Nandini: Shayad parso..

Abhimanyu: Parso? Nandu? Shadi hai how can he be so irresponsible?

Navya: Call him and tell him to come early.

Nandini: Nhi yaar, kaam khatam hote hi aajayega.

Abhimanyu: Ohh okay. Hope he comes soon.

Nandini: Guys lets have lunch.

Navya: We had lunch, you have yours.

Nandini: Okay.

Nandini got up and went to kitchen. Here Abhimanyu's phone rang and he blushed seeing the caller ID.

Navya fake coughed.

Abhimanyu slapped her arm and got up to receive the call. Abhimanyu went in balcony while talking. Here Nandini came back with her plate.

Nandini: Where is Manyu?

Navya: Mukti has called him he is in balcony.

Nandini: Ohhh...

They started talking about marriage preparations. When Abhimanyu entered after a long half an hour talk and saw both his friends laughing madly.

Abhimanyu: Did I missed anything?

NavNi: caught their breaths. And said in union.

NavNi: Nothing.

Abhimanyu made a bad face and sat at the corner of couch.

Navya moved near him and tapped his shoulder.