2

I finally ordered my Atsushi cosplay and I'm p sure it'll be here in a few weeks!!

Atsushi's POV

-

*next day*

I half-opened my eyes, staring at the digital clock on my bedside table.

1:08 PM

No.

I refuse.

Someone else must have messed with my clock.

But who..?

You live alone.

But what if-

or·phan
ˈôrfən/
noun

Point taken..

I lazily rolled to the side, hitting the carpeted floor. I groaned loudly and my body simply refused to move.

I lay there for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a few minutes. I stood up slowly, my vision going fuzzy for a few seconds.

I picked up my phone that was charging next to my alarm clock, I turned it on to be sure I wasn't hallucinating.

1:13 PM

Why..

Because you were punched in the jaw yesterday and are emotionally drained?

Yeah, pretty much.

Least I didn't mess it up further..

Rule number one: No eye contact. If you make eye contact with Ryunosuke, your life is on the line.

Rule number two: Do not, by any means fight back, you can shield yourself. But fighting back means suspension and you know this.

I was lost in thought, going over my little "rules" for dealing with the worst person I know. I found myself staring at nothing pretty often.

I had to think about everything there was to think about, since I never have anything better to do.

I figured I might as well get something to eat, so I walked out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and scanned for something to eat.

I then remembered it had been a while since I'd gone grocery shopping, as there was barely anything there. My absolute worst nightmare, starvation, had come upon me.

It seemed like a good idea to quickly get my groceries now, and grab something to eat along the way.

I made my way out to the living room and grabbed my jacket off of a hook on the wall along with my wallet.

I opened the door, walking out and closing it behind me then locking it.

-

Rip short chapter bc schOol.

I'm writing this with Oliver literally sitting on top of me.

He dab.

Look at that meme.

Appreciate the meme.

- Carter AND Oliver