3

*Actually updates for once*

Third person POV

-

Akutagawa was lying on his bed, throwing an orange stress ball up and catching it repeatedly. He had almost nothing to do and all his options were bland. Either that or they've already been done.

1. Desperately try to get more sleep. He'd only been able to sleep for about half an hour last night, it was barely a nap.

2. Harass people, mostly Nakajima, online. Of course there was a certain pleasure in entertaining others with his clever insults, but no real fulfillment came out of it.

3. Be an almost normal human being and buy some groceries.

1
2
>3

The black haired boy let out a long sigh. After throwing the stress ball one last time, he let it fall and bounce off of his chest and to the floor.

He sat up and stretched his arms above him with fingers intertwined. He tried to yawn, but it came out as more of a demonic orgasm.

He stood up quickly and arched his back which made barely audible clicking noises as he did so. He soon regretted standing so fast when his vision blurred a little and he fell back onto his bed.

After finally managing to stand, he made his way out of his bedroom only to walk four feet and flop down face first to the couch in the middle of the living room.

After he continued his morning routine with several similar happenings, he was eventually out the door he was wearing a thick black coat, despite it still being 50°F at the lowest, black skinny jeans, basically the entire emo kid getup. Everything he wore screamed, "I want to suck Frank Iero's dick!" and he was more than feeling it. ((Sorry I just can't stop thinking about Aku being emo and having a celebrity crush on FrnkIero but nohomotho amirite huh huh nope okay back to the story.))

He walked down the mildly cracked sidewalk, his breaths coming out with steam. He shoved his pale hands in his pockets.

He loved this time of year; he loved the way every footstep crunched the reds and oranges of the leaves under his feet. He loved how it was cold and sunny at the same time. The only thing he didn't like about autumn was school.

People. Practically brainwashed people, staring mindlessly at robotic sounding teachers, screaming when they see their friend even though they saw them yesterday.

That wasn't to say Akutagawa didn't have friends. Of course he had friends. It never helped that a good deal were upperclassmen, though.

He was caught up in thoughts the whole way to the grocery store. He realized he hadn't even made a list of what to buy. He jotted down a mental list:

Milk
Yogurt
Uhh...
Food.
Edible substances.

Microwave-ready dumplings?

Sure, why not...

He took his still cold hand out of his pocket and reached for the door handle. As soon as he touched the handle, a slightly smaller, and also tanner hand grazed his own before retreating.

"Ah, sorry-" the other boy said, glancing up at Akutagawa.

Shit.

Nakajima mother fucking Atsushi.

He stared disgustedly at the quill gray haired boy, slowly pulling the door open and walking through without another word.

He didn't want to deal with this today, and he was sure Nakajima didn't want to either.

You give someone, what, 6 solid right hooks and then all of a sudden the world's out to get you... shame on you, world.

Atsushi paused behind the barely taller boy before walking nervously into the store. Akutagawa knew he was being stared at by him, and he hated it. Who would want to stare at someone who pounds him every other day?!

He's obviously insane.

Insanely cute.

No he isn't.

Stop lying to yourself, you emo.

Why are you like this, conscience?

The two, although barely near each other, made way into the store, one man annoyed and the other nervous.

-

I'm actually updating for once!! FINALLY. I had a writers block for a little while but luckily, it's starting to fade. And pretty much every other chapter'll be short like this, since it's more efficient.

Think of it like the Maximum Ride novels, some chapters are like, two pages. It's efficient and gives a lot of opportunities to change the POV.

Anyways, I updated!! Are you proud?

Also, a quick question: What are you cool people being for Halloween? Tell me in the comments! (I'm going as Chara and I'm hyPED.)