Prologue

Third person P.O.V

Harry could be called your average innocent good boy. He always dressed nice, no matter the occasion. All the girls swooned over him, even though he was oblivious to it and gay. He never disobeyed his mum. He was the friend that when you brought over, your mum wanted you to be more like him. He was the poster child.

Harry was at a party with his best friend, Ed. Ed was drunk off his ass, but Harry didn't drink since he only fifteen. He was turning sixteen in two weeks, but he would still be under the age. "C'mon Harry just one sip?" Ed slurred.

"We're underage, we shouldn't be drinking!" Harry threw his arms up.

"Suit yourself." Ed shrugged his shoulders and took another swig of his beer.

"I'm going to go find the loo." Harry rolled his eyes and headed up stairs.

"Oh Harry." Someone sing songed from a room. Harry entered the room, to find Nick Grimshaw. Nick had always wanted to get with Harry, but he was too oblivious to pick up on his obvious flirting.

"Hey Nick." Harry waved.

"Do you want to have a little fun? Play a game?" Nick licked his lips making his way to Harry.

"Sure I love games." Harry beamed.

"Perfect." Nick smirked. "Sit." He ordered and Harry obeyed. Nick immediately jumped on top of him and straddled him. He stripped off all of Harry's clothes. He pinned his arms beside his head.

"I-I don't think I like this game." Harry squirmed underneath Nick, who was now naked as well.

"No, I'm going to make you feel good, real good." Nick whispered into his ear.

"I-I really should be going." Harry squirmed once more. Nick slapped his ass hard, making him whimper.

"You keep your ass right there." He growled. Harry did the only thing he could think of doing, screaming. Nick grabbed his wrist with one hand and clasped his other over his mouth.

He lined himself up with Harry's hole and shoved himself completely in. Harry screamed in pain and arched his back. Unfortunately no one could hear, because of Nick's hand. He pulled out almost completely only to thrust back in, hard. Harry's cheeks were now soaked with tears as he prayed for this to be over soon. "God, your so fucking tight. " he moaned.

Nick kept going until Harry felt himself being filled with a thick liquid of some kind. Nick pulled out and began putting his clothes back on, leaving Harry stunned from the events that just occurred. "See you around, Styles." He cackled, drunkenly stumbling out of the room.

Harry pulled the covers over himself and began to sob. "Harry? Where are you? Harr– oh my god!" Ed shrieked rushing to Harry's side. "What happened? Where are your clothes?" He just sat there sniffling. Ed went around the room and picked up all of his clothes. "Here put these on, we're leaving." Harry nodded and slipped his clothes on. He could barely walk, so He slung his arm around Ed's shoulder for support. "Care to tell me what happened in there?"

"N-Nick said he wanted to play a game. But then he took my clothes off and pinned me down and...and" he sniffed.

"He raped you, didn't he?" Ed gasped and He nodded. "Let's go." He gritted his teeth.

"Sheeran, going so soon?" Nick leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms. He let go of Harry and ran up to Nick, punching him square in the face. Nick immediately fell to the floor, blood pouring out of his nose.

"Don't you dare touch him again!" Ed shouted before walking back to Harry, slamming the door on the way out. He helped Harry to the passengers side, he hopped into the drivers side and sped off down the road.

"Where are we going?" Harry croaked.

"The police station." Ed stated staying focused on the road. They reported what happened, they found Nick's DNA in Harry, and arrested him.

Harry was safe from Nick, But he didn't feel justified. He felt worthless and weak. He didn't stop him, He tried to but he couldn't. He was too weak. After that party, Harry wasn't the sweet innocent boy he used to be. He traded in his blazers, loose jeans, and sneakers in for dark flannels, ripped skinny jeans and boots. Everyone either pitied him or was disgusted by him. He turned to self harm and landed himself in the hospital.

After that didn't help anything, Harry isolated himself from everyone and began working out, even taking up some boxing classes. After getting in a few fights his mum decided it would be best for them to move. So here Harry was in Doncaster, unpacking boxes in his new room.

He had school tomorrow and already decided he wasn't going to let people in any more. Trusting people too much is what landed him here in the first place. He went to bed praying he wouldn't have the reoccurring nightmare he had every night.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•