Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

"Um...okay? Louis I'll talk to you later." I turned to him.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you soon." He waved before walking off.

"Okay so you wanted to talk." I turned back to Niall.

"Yeah but we should go somewhere more...private." He began walking and I followed. We walked into an empty classroom and I sat down in a desk, swinging my legs. He closed the door and threw a paper down on the desk. It was a news article.

Holmes Chapel Resident Harry Styles Sexually Assaulted by Classmate Nick Grimshaw

Last night Styles and Grimshaw were attending a party thrown by a common friend. Grimshaw was illegally drinking and ended up raping Styles in an upstairs bed room. Styles' friend, Ed Sheeran, brought him down to the police station and reported the incident.

Mr.Grimshaw will be on trial Tuesday and will most likely serve jail time. As for Mr.Styles, he has refused to give any other information on the situation. His mother, Anne twist, says he hasn't even told her what happened, he won't even leave his room.

"How the hell did you find this?" I shouted ripping the article to shreds and tossing it in the trash.

"I had to write about an incident that happened in the country, while looking for a story I stumbled across this article. Care to explain." He folded his arms.

"Yeah I'm a rape victim so what?" I scoffed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He grabbed my arm and I snatched it back. "Is that why you don't like to be touched?" He whispered.

"Yes okay? I don't like being touched because I was raped. I was scarred for life by that incident. Sure he maybe in jail but when someone touches me, it gives me flashbacks of thins I don't want to remember." I sobbed, wrapping my arms around myself.

"I'm sorry Harry." He whispered, stepping a bit closer.

"Please leave, I really want to be alone right now." I sniffled, turning away from him looking out the window. He nodded and left. I slid down the wall and let the tears fall out. The bell rang but I could care less. I sat quietly, until I heard the door open and my head shot up to meet Louis eyes.

"Harry, what's the matter?" He ran to my side, I immediately pulled him into a hug. He stiffened a bit, probably considering that I told him that I didn't like to be touched but here I was throwing myself onto him. He hugged back and squeezed me softly. "Love, what's wrong?" He backed up, swiping my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"I have a dark past, Louis. A really dark one that I want to forget, but Niall uncovered some of it. The part I told you I didn't want to talk about." I sniffed. "Please don't ask about it."

"Haz, I won't ask about it if you don't want me to. When your ready you can tell me." He softly smiled.

"Thank you Lou." I smiled back. "God this is the second time today I've embarrassed myself." I laughed.

"No I like comforting you, it makes me feel needed." He rubbed circles in my back.

"I've never felt like I've needed someone so much." I whispered.

"How about we ditch and go to the cafe, yeah?"

"I would love that." I smiled warmly. He hopped to his his feet and stuck his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up to my feet. We got to his car and made our way to the cafe. "Have you seen any of your friends today?"