Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

Last night unfortunately five minutes after falling asleep I had the nightmare of Nick fining me and raping me again. Something I unfortunately had nightmares about frequently. I breathed heavily and tried to control myself, and remember it was only a dream.

I wiped the sweat of my forehead and laid back down. After that I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and worked on mine and Louis project. It wasn't due till Friday but I rather not have to deal with Louis, so I finished it myself. Not like he would help me anyways.

I got to school and was immediately hugged by Niall. I flinched and immediately pushed him off. "Um what was that?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you I don't like to be touched." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"Okay?" He laughed awkwardly. "So I heard you and Louis are doing a project together, and you went to his house yesterday. How'd that go?"

"I went to his house, lost my temper and left. I finished it on my own." I shrugged and we headed to English together, much to my dismay.

"Why'd you lose you temper?" He raised his eyebrow, as we sat down in our desk.

"He touched me and I instinctively twisted his arm and pinned him against a wall." I stated simply and he shrunk in his seat.

"You really don't like to be touched." He whispered.

"No, and if you accidentally touch me the wrong way, the same thing can happen to you so I highly suggest you don't touch me." I threatened and he raised his arms in defense. Louis, Zayn and the rest of their group walked in. I glanced down at Louis arm to see bruises where I twisted his arm.

"You weren't kidding." Niall looked at me astonished. I rolled my eyes amused that he didn't believe I was serious. But I still felt bad, it's not like he knew what happened, or even that I didn't like being touched.

The day went on with me getting death glares from Louis' friends, considering he probably told them. Instead of going to the cafeteria, I found Niall and we went straight to the field. I didn't want to deal with Louis and his friends' bullshit. "So people have been saying Louis' friends are going to jump you later." Niall said casually.

"I'd love to see them try." I cackled.

"I'd be careful Harry, they're some pretty bad guys. I heard once someone looked at Zayn wrong and he pulled a knife on him." Niall warned.

"I've taken multiple self-defense classes for a little over a year. I can handle myself." I rolled my eyes.

"Why'd you take self-defense classes?" I stiffened immediately.

"Um, some past experiences." I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers.

"Like what?" He pushed on.

"I rather not talk about it okay?" I snapped.

"Okay, okay." After that we sat in a awkward silence, luckily we were saved by the bell. I walked to my next class ignoring the multiple stares and comments from passing students.

"Better watch your back styles."

"You'll get what's coming."

"Big mistake."

"Hope you like black eyes."

"I'd hate to be you right now."

"You're dead meat."

"Nice knowing you."

Were a few remarks I heard, but I ignored them. The rest of my classes all eyes were on me. What? Is Louis some precious jewel, no ones allowed to touch? Last time I checked he didn't have a sign hanging from his neck that said don't touch the merchandise. They can all fuck off. The day lagged on but finally it ended.

I was walking home and I could feel someone following me. I turned to see Everyone in Louis' group except Louis. "You had the fucking audacity to lay a hand on Louis? Biggest mistake you'll ever make." Zayn chuckled darkly pinning my shoulders back against the wall.

"Yes I did and unless you want the same to happen to you I suggest you let me go." I seethed.

"What are you going to do? It's eight to one." He snarled. I kicked him in the shin and he instinctively let go and grabbed it. I took the chance to hit him. He fell to the floor and was out cold.  By now Liam, Stan, and Andy had vanished but Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton stood there ground.

Calum came swinging at me but I quickly grabbed his fist, twisted it to his back and pushed him onto the gravel.  Next came Ashton who attempted to kick me but I grabbed his leg quickly and threw him onto his back, causing him to groan in pain and grab at his back. He attempted to get back up but I shoved him in his chest roughly, making him fall back. "How fucking dare you." Luke screeched  before lunging at me, I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him up against the wall.

"How fucking dare I?" I shook my head. "No how fucking dare you." I kneed him in the gut and he slid down the wall, I grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head against the brick wall. I turned to see the last one standing with a shocked expression on his face, he looked up to me and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I'll just..." And with that Michael laid down on the ground. I chuckled silently and walked over to Zayn. I lifted his head up by his hair off the ground.

"Look at this as a warning, don't fucking touch me." I slammed his head down on the ground earning a whimper from him. I picked up my bag and continued my walk home. I got inside to hear low murmurs from two people. My mum and someone else I couldn't recognize.
I turned the corner and stopped in my tracks. Louis.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•