Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

A few weeks had passed and it was back to normal. Louis and I were back to being the best of friends even if I wanted more than that. Him and Liam were so coupley it made me sick. But I could deal as long as I could love Louis from a distance.

It was after school, but I was walking to the music room to talk to Mr.Scott about retaking a  test that I failed. "Zayn trust me it's not real." I stopped in my tracks, I knew that voice. Liam. I hid behind the pianos so I could see them without seeing me.

"I believe you, I do. But I can't stand seeing you with someone who's not me." Zayn grabbed Liam's hands.

"I much rather be with you than Louis, you know that." I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Your going to end it with him right?"

"Of course, love." Liam connected his lips with Zayn's and Zayn grabbed the sides of Liam's face. Soon enough they were full on making out, I had seen enough. Screw Mr.Scott, I had to go see Louis.

I crawled out from behind the pianos to the door. What if he doesn't believe me? I stopped in the doorway and pulled out my phone. I went to the camera, I snapped the picture but the flash was on. Fuck my life. I sprinted away before they could see me. I kept running until I found myself in front of the school. I bent over gasping for air. I stood up and walked to Louis house. It wasn't too far, only a ten minute walk.

I arrived at his door and rang the bell repeatedly until he opened it. "Harry?" I shoved past him into the house, not bothering to ask. "Come in why don't you?" He said sarcastically.

"Liam's cheating on you." I blurted.

"W-what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"He was kissing Zayn in the music room, telling him he'd break up with you."

"I'll talk to Liam about this later." He showed no emotion as if he didn't care.

"No." I shouted.

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"No, he doesn't deserve to be talked to about his bad behavior. He doesn't deserve to be able to explain himself. He doesn't deserve you Louis. You deserve someone better. You deserve–deserve."

"I deserve what?"

"Me, Louis. You deserve me. I'd treat you right, I'd tell you how much I love you. I'd hold you when your feeling low. Would he? Because you should know I would. I-I love you Louis." My eyes were stinging with tears by now. He's all I want, so much it's hurting.

He stomped towards me till we were inches apart. I was ready for him to slap me for accusing his boyfriend of such a thing. He attacked me in the way I wouldn't have thought he would. He attacked me with his lips. We kissed viciously and passionately. He threaded his hands into my hair as mine went to his ass, squeezing it gently. We pulled apart panting.

"I love you too, Harry." Those words that I've wanted to hear for so long, but I wasn't happy. He was with Liam. How is it when I told him his boyfriend was cheating on him he was emotionless. Yet when I told him that I loved him, he was on the verge of crying.

"But Liam." I furrowed my brows.

"Me and Liam were never actually together." He looked down at the floor.

"What?"

"We started a relationship to find out if the person we liked, felt the same and we both got what we wanted."

"Me and Zayn?" I clarified.

"Yeah."

"You sneaky bastard." I smirked.

"Your not mad?"

"Of course not. If you didn't pull that stunt we wouldn't be together."

"Oh thank god." He pulled me into a tight hug. We broke apart only because of his phone ringing. "Hello? Yeah I know Liam. Harry told me. Look Liam I'm not getting into this you just interrupted something." He all of a sudden gasped and blushed. "No Liam we are not 'doing the dirty'."

"But we could be." I pointed out.

"I'm going to let you go. Okay see you tomorrow. Bye." He hung up the phone and stuffed it into his pocket.

"What was that about?" I plopped down on his couch.

"Basically Liam telling me that Zayn wanted him to break this whole deal off." He plopped down next to me cuddling into my side. "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" I looked down at him.

"That you love me."

"Of course Louis. You've become the light of my life ever since you came in it. A light that's been out for a long time, too long." I kissed his forehead gently. "Now that you asked me something can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He smiled.

"Will you be my boyfriend? I know that we just admitted that we loved each other. But I don't want to go another day not being able to call you mine." I blushed.

"No Harry, I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you but I don't want to be your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"You know I was trying to be cute and romantic but then you've gotta go and ruin it with your sass." I pouted.

"Don't pout froggy." He took his fingers forcing  my face into a smile.

"Are you going to say yes or what?"

"Now who's being sassy." He smirked.

"Louis." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes froggy I'll be your boyfriend." He smiled before pressing a soft, gentle kiss to my lips. "Now your a prince!" He giggled.

"Your an idiot." I chuckled.

"Too bad. Your stuck with me now." He shrugged.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•