The child's arrival

((I dont own any of the characters, only Kenta my precious!!,)

~♡~♡~Kenta's P.o.v~♡~♡~
The carriage rattled as it drove up the road, I hugged my plush fox closer to my chest as I scooted over to look out the window. My blue  eyes widened at the sight, a beautiful garden, and manor stood, 'Be cool to live in one of those'  I thought, but the carriage turned into the drive of the manor and I squealed, but stopped, noticing a boy and a butler standing outside it. 'My relative is a butler..?' The carriage stopped and my eyes met the butler's, and I moved away from the window, in fear. The carriage door opened to the butler "Its alright..Ill help you out Madam." His soft silky vioce somewhat soothed me and I took his  hand and let him help me out.

  The butler introduced himself as 'Sebastain' and that he wasnt the closest related to me, he even said if he was related to me he would let me die... 'how charming..' I thought.

  Sebastian took me over to the boy, he looked down to me, "your short..." I said, but hey, Im pretty short too. The boy huffed, "This'll be hell... Tch. Im Ciel, unfortunately your only relative." I stared up at him, and nodded, a piece of my silver hair in my mouth.  The manor interested me, so I dropped the bag I had been holding and held my fox plush, snd raced past Ciel inside. "AH-what the hell! Sebastian make sure she doesnt break anyth-" I opened the door but a maid holding dishes was there and I ran into her, the dishes crashing everywhere. I groaned as the maid started-annoyingly- apologizing.  Ciel came inside and lifted me off the ground by the back of my shirt collar, he stared at me but I couldn't tell if his expression was angry or frustrated. "Er-sorry.." I tried and he just walked, -still holding me- up some stairs and into a room with a large desk and two chairs on one side and one on the other, many bookshelves stood around the room aswell. Ciel set me in one of the chairs and sat in the one chair on the other side. "Your staying in here while I work since you broke something in less than ten minutes of being here.." Ciel sighed, looking at the papers on his desk. "Fine.." I huffed.  'This is going to be hell...' I thought, and it will be.

(((Hi my little sparks, just saying I dont own the picture-wayy- up at the top, or any characters other than my precious Kenta,!  And this weekend I might be going somewhere idk Hopefully not but I prob wont be able to update when I go.

~●~ Stay bright my lil sparks ♡)))