Party

Ciel's P.o.v ♤ ~ ♤ ~ ♤ ~ ♤

We were throwing a party for Kenta to celebrate her being with us for a year now, she wouldn't stop jumping around in excitement.

"Ciel! When do the other guest get here!?" Kenta raced into my office, for the 3rd time today, "Still, tonight at eight." I looked at her, laughing lightly.

"Why not sooner? Can I gave a friend come early.?" Of course she'd ask. "Sure, why not. " I shrugged. She grinned and raced off.

~◇~◇~◇Kenta's P.o.v ◇~◇~◇~

I raced to Sebastian, "Call up Alois!" I jumped beside my butler as he called the Trancy manor, "Hello-Yes how unfortunate I hate you too Faustus but Kenta wanted Alois over.-Alright." Sebastain hung up, "They'll be over momentarily."

I raced to my room, and waited, in about 30 minutes Alois's voice was ringing through the manor, I grinned and went downstairs to greet him.

"ALOISSSSS"

"KENTAAAAA"

I lept at Alois,  and we hugged, I laughed and lead him upstairs to my room, "Can I turn you into a princess?" He froze. "HELL YAH" I clapped and sprinted to my room, Alois followed, I went to my closet and brought out a dress, I set it fown and cut the waist, so it was in two parts

"Put these on." I tossed him them and he slid the clothing on, giggling I looked at him, the top was constricting him, yet the bottom-or skirt fit perfectly.

"Okay then.. let me get makeup!" I got my makeup from my desk, and sat infront of Alois, putting eyeshadow,  lipstick,  and mascara on my blonde friend.

"Finished!" Wow that ONLY took an hour, the guests would arrive at eight, considering it was six-thirty I should start getting ready.

"Alois. Help me pick out an outfit." I sighed, and dove into my closet with him.

"Kenta?" I heard Sebastian's voice.

"Yeah?" I slid out of the closet, Sebastian was holding a dress, a beautiful one at that.

"Oh my god, its beautiful. ." I smiled, taking the dress from him, "Ill semt Mey-rin up to help you change, Mr.Trancy please follow me." Alois huffed but did.

Soon, Mey-rin was helping me intk the dress and it was eight quick enough, I was clapping, "Yay!"

Mey-rin led me down the stairs, guests filled the front room, Ciel was waiting on the stairs, "Heres oit guest of honor," He smiled amd my night begun....

(Her dress is above)

((() GAHHHHBB SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE )))