Torture is their pleasure.

((( I dont own any of the characters, only Kenta )))

~♡~♡~♡ ~Kenta's P.o.v ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

My eyes opened, groaning I sat up but didn't get far, my wrists had chains around them and the chains connected to the wall. My vision cleared up and I looked around.

The room I was placed in had a water heater, furnace, grated windows and shelves of items, I was chained to the wall by a barred window, I grunted as the chains cut my wrists. I pulldd against them, "Nnhhnnn.. K-kenta..?" I heard Alois's voice close by and looked down, he was sitting on the floor, 'how had I not noticed him..?'  I thought. I kneeled down, my head poinding in pain, "Alois...Im scared." I shook his arm.

"Its ok Kenta.." He pat my arm,and he stood, grunting when the chains held him back. "What is this.. where the hell are we?.." he questioned, pullkng at the chains. "STOP. THAT." A loud booming voice telled as a door slammed and loud footsteps drew near.

"Alois.." I whined, "Its ok.." he reassured again. The footsteps echoed and a man came into view. " 'Ello puppets." The man grinned. Alois glared up at him, I stared at the ground, the man crouched and grabbed my chin, jerking my head up. I let out a yelp as i stared at his knarly hair, yellow teeth and wild eyes. I coughed as his breathe burned my nose, "Good.. god..BRUSH YOUR TEETH!" I yelled, he slapped me, but I didnt care cause he needed to brush.

The man pulled Alois up by his hair, Alois hollard in pain then hissed, the man ran his thumb down Alois's cheek, a purr in his throat, I jumped forward but was thrown back by the chains, "Argh! Dont touch him!!" I yelled, my wrists now bleeding from the chains.

"Its ok puppet, I wont hurt him.." But just as he said that he pushed Alois down and kneed him in the face, grunting, I screamed, Alois now lay unconscious, "Get away from me!!" I yelled as he came closer, running his hands down my sides. I screamed "SEBASTAIN, CIEL, CLAUDEE!! ANYONE HELP!!" He clapped his hand over my mouth, I whined as he licked my face, but didn't get far when the wall caved in.

A rope of spit went from my cheek to the man's lips as he backed up, gazing at the wall. Sebastian stood there, next to him, Claude. Claude strode over and snappedour chains, and I instantly rubbed my wrists,  "erg..- Claude helped me on my feet and picked up Alois. The man was on the ground, being brutally kicked by.. Ciel.. I stared, anger and frustration on his face. He kicked the man until he stopped completly...

"Are you alright..?" Ciel checked me over then hugged me slightly, "come on. . Lets go." He picked me up,  I hugged him, as he carried me out to a carriage with Sebastain inside, "where's Alois..?." I asked, "Claude brought him back to the manor." Sebastain said and I nodded, fallingasleep against Ciel....

((( sorry for the suuuuper late update.  School.  Eck.. I hate it.
STAY BRIGHT MY LIL SPARKS ♡ )))