Meetings, Greeting, and Deals

~♤~♤Ciel's P.o.v ♤~♤~

After making sure Kenta was settled in her room I sat in my study. 'Why would someone target Kenta..?' I thought. Making notes, I called for Sebastian. "Yes my lord?" My butler bowed as he entered, looking at me. "Why would someone target Kenta?" I asked him bluntly, "Could it be because shes related to the oh so famous Ciel Phantomhive.?" Sebastain smirked, "Tch.. Why didn't I think of that." I said through gritted teeth.

"She isnt safe here. She might have to leave..." I frowned, sighing. I rested my head in my hands. Sebastian stood next to me, pouring me some Earl grey tea, setting it gingerly down, he whispered in my ear "To call yourself while you think, hm..? Deal...?.." I nodded, then froze, "Deal.. That what we can do!" I hollared, standing in a hurry as my idea wrote itself down in my head. I nodded confirming it in my head, "Sebastian. This is an order.. find out who had targeted Kenta and set up, meetings with them" Sebastain got down on one knee and put his hand on his chest "Yes, my lord.." I sat back down once he left.
'Ill kill those fools..' I thought, smirking and staring at my paperwork.

~♡ ~ ♡ ~ Kenta's P.o.v ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

I wobbled down the hall, my legs feeling like jello after Mey-rin washing me so thoroughly, I bounded to Ciel's study, knocking on the door "Come in.." He called, and I opened the door and shuffled to him, and crawled onto his lap, hugging his middle, "Thank you." I said, he stared down at me, and hugged me back quickly, and continued writing on his papers, "welcome." I stared at the ground, chewing my sleeve, as Ciel wrote away.. I began to drift from the world into a daydream. I pretended I was back with Daddy, and Momma, and Mikie.. Warm tears left my eyes.as I thought of them, then snapped out of my day dream,

Ciel was worridly looking down at me, 'wow. Worried I thought this dude was a pure asshole.' I thought, Ciel rubbed my back "Whats wrong?.." he asked, "I thought about my family.." He nodded and I broke down, sobbing and clinging to his shirt, I choked on my sons and Ciel continued trying to soothe me, I coughed, cried and sobbed, whining after a coughing fit,.and leaning against Ciel, and cried myself to sleep, wishing.. hoping.. and praying that I forget them....

((( Well that was sad. :'') beautiful. XD
I dont own any of the characters except Kenta ♡
Luv ya sparks♡)))