6

Taking the stairs two at a time,you changed into a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt in the bathroom and walked into your room,where your dad was waiting with a paint can of (favorite colour) paint and a tray full of paint. You flashed a quick smile at him and grabbed a roller before dipping it in the tray and rolling it over the wall,covering it in a stripe of (f/c) over the beige. Your dad grabbed a second roller and started on a different wall. Stopping briefly to grab your phone,you put on your playlist and turned up the volume and got back to work. Your dad paused as he recognized a song he knew and started dancing. You shook your head and laughed and continued to paint. A little while later,you and your dad had painted the walls and done a second coat. You put the roller back in the tray and washed your hands of paint in the bathroom before closing the door and changing into your other  clothes. Your dad knocked on the door and you opened it,stepping out so he could get in. He shut the door and you went to the park you had gone to yesterday. A girl around your age with long platinum blonde hair and pink eyes was swinging by herself. Her pink dress was pristine and elegant,as was her pink bow that rested in her hair. You decided to go over and sit on the swing next to hers. She stopped and looked at you.
"Hello~!"
"Hi."
"I'm Anastasia, and you?"
"I'm YN LN."
"A pleasure to meet you YN!" Anastasia smiled at you. It took you a few seconds to recognize her accent as Belarusian. She continued swinging.
"So where are you from?"
"(Any state or country but California)"
"Nice!"
"You're from Belarus?" You asked the cheerful girl.
"Mm-hm. I have a brother from Russia,and a sister from Ukraine."
"What are their names?"
"Viktor and Katya."
"Who's older?"
"Katya,then Viktor,then me."
"I'm an only child."
"Really?That doesn't sound fun."
"It's not sometimes."
"Aw...Well,I can be like your sister!"
A smile made it's way across your face."Thanks."
"You're welcome. Oh! We should probably trade numbers."
You wrote your number down on a piece of paper and handed it to the girl. She put it in her pocket and handed a slip of paper to you. You continued talking until it the sun was lowering in the sky,turning it shades of pink and purple. Your new friend waved bye to you and ran off. You walked home and smiled as you thought of your friend.

((Here you are my doves. Another update. I hope you like it. Also, too many x readers have Hungary as your best friend,so I went with 2p Belarus. Love you all!))