11

Grinning,you stretched out on your comfy bed and listened to the music that was coming through your headphones. Your phone pinged and interrupted your music momentarily. It was a text from Lutz,who you had given your number to along with the others,though sometimes you regretted giving Flavio your number;he would randomly text you at midnight with the weirdest updates,though it was hilarious sometimes. You checked your phone.
Lutz:hey Mausbär can you come over
You:Yeah hold on.
Lutz:danke schön
You:Bitte.
  You stood up and put on your shoes,stopping your music and putting your headphones on your bed. You went over to the house and knocked. Gilen opened the door and let you pass. You thanked him with a nod and a smile, his face brightened and he shut the door, walking back to his room. You made your way into the living room and sat on the couch. Lutz grinned at you and scooted over, putting his head in your lap. You flicked him in the head.
"Hey,Lutz,knock it off, I'm not a head rest." You protested. He snickered and closed his eyes. "Too bad,your lap's comfy." You groaned and leaned back against the couch,trying to shove his head off your lap.
    He only dug his fingers in the couch to keep his purchase and pressed his head into your knee. You eventually gave up and let him be. A few minutes later,Kuro walked in and stared at the two of you,eyes narrowing. He huffed and turned on his heel. Lutz picked his head up from off your lap.
"Aw,Kuro,did you have a problem with my head being in YN's lap?" Lutz taunted. You sighed and facepalmed. Kuro stepped back in. "No." "Ohhh! So you won't have a problem if I do this." Lutz sat up and pulled you into his lap,wrapping one arm around your hips and the other around your back. You stared at Lutz,you being face to face with him. He only winked and Kuro's face twisted into an expression of disgust. You pulled Lutz's arms off with Herculean effort and scooted off his lap,hitting the floor. You stood up and crossed your arms. Kuro leaned against the wall,observing before leaving.
"What was that?" You demanded quietly with your eyes blazing.
"Heh,I was seeing if he would take the bait and be jealous." Lutz's violet eyes twinkled and you blushed.
"Why would you do that?"
"It's kinda obvious you two like each other." He replied with a smirk.
"I do not."
"Yes,you do."
"Nope."
"Ja."
"Nein."
"Ja~!"
"Fudge you." You put your face in your hands,your secret revealed.
"Thank you."
"Just...don't tell him,okay?"
"Mmhm,mmhm."
"Lutz,I swear..."
"Okay,I won't. Maybe."
You hit his shoulder lightly and mock glared,chuckling. He put his hands up.
"Will you tell him tomorrow?"
"No!"
"Please?" Lutz pouted childishly.
"Lutz,c'mon dude,don't make me!"
"I will!"
"Aggggggggh." You looked up at the ceiling. "Okay,only if you can find a creative way though."
"Challenge accepted!"
"What have I done?"