7

Anastasia had invited you over to her house for a sleepover. Your mother was thrilled. You had agreed after they both kept pestering you. Over the last week,Kuro had been busy and you had been hanging out with Anastasia. She had told you about her older siblings and they seemed a little odd,but she promised you they were nice so here you were standing at her front door with a backpack and a pillow. You knocked on the door and paused. There was a yell inside of "Viktor,get the door,I don't feel like it!" by a loud female voice. It was opened by a tall boy with tousled brown hair,red eyes,and bags under his eyes.
   He raised an eyebrow at you.
"So....I'm guessing you're Viktor?" You asked standing on the balls of your feet.
"Da,who's wanting to know?"
"Oh! Brother,this is YN. She's my bestie!" Anastasia ran up to her brother and you,squeezing past him and hugging you tightly. You hugged the girl back and let her go. Viktor nodded and moved out of the doorway. You and Anastasia moved past him and Viktor shut the door. Anastasia grabbed your hands and spun you briefly around the foyer before tugging you excitedly into the living room. A tall,curvy girl with dirty blonde hair and red eyes was sprawled across the couch. She nodded at you and took a sip from the nearly empty glass of vodka in her hand. You smiled at her and Anastasia gestured you to a seat on a armchair. Viktor sat on the arm of the couch and Anastasia sat in the other armchair.
"So who are you?" She asked you. Her voice was raspy,probably from smoking.
"YN."
"I'm Katya,and I don't tolerate any #$/! in this house,got it?"
"Mmhm." You nodded,slightly scared.
Anastasia winced and Katya finished off her vodka. The taller woman waved a hand and Anastasia tugged you rather painfully out of the chair and into her room. You protested,but she shook her head slightly and you shut up. She shut the bedroom door and leaned against it, sliding to the floor. Her room looked like a princess's dream come true. There were blue curtains pulled around the twin sized bed and the bed looked cozy. You sat in a purple bean bag chair and Anastasia moved over to the bed. She smiled and clapped her hands. "This is going to be so much fun!"
You smiled back and sunk lower in the chair. Anastasia paused then took the pink bow out of her hair. She got up and gently placed the bow in your hair.
"I want you to keep this."
"But-"
"Butts are for sitting! No arguing with me,keep it. "
You nodded and folded your hands.
"Come with me!" Anastasia grabbed your hands and pulled you up again and tossed open the door,dragging you out and running down a hall. Where the heck was she taking you?

((You probably hate this author note. Good news,my house is slowly being repaired! Just a random question,what do you think I look like or what my personality is?))