12

Anastasia and Flavio smiled brightly at your reflection in your mirror.
"Please don't make me look girly." You pleaded with them.
"Aw...Okay." Flavio pouted like a child.
"Okay,I won't." Anastasia nodded,and you sighed in relief. She picked up a few articles of her clothing that she had tossed over your bed. Flavio surveyed them with a critical eye and set aside a few different pieces. He tilted his head and looked through your shoes.
"YN,why do you own these?" He asked in shock,holding up a pair of flipflops.
"We live in California,and they can be comfortable." You protested. He sighed and continued searching,giving a small smile when he found a pair of ankle boots with a tiny buckle on the side. Anastasia looked over the clothes Flavio had selected and nodded,handing them to you. It was a (favorite colour) t-shirt and a (if your favorite colour is dark,then the skirt is light,if it's a light colour,the skirt is dark) skirt with leggings. You hmmed and nodded,deeming it decent to wear. Flavio and Anastasia smiled and stepped out of the room.
     You put on the other clothes quickly,sliding your feet into the boots. Anastasia knocked and you opened the door. Her eyes lit up and she sat you down on your bed. You tilted your head until she took the bow she had given youout of your hair-as you had taken to wearing it- and grabbed your hairbrush and pulled it gently through your hair so it was neat and smooth. She started doing a waterfall braid and tied it off. Then she slid the bow back into your hair. You had asked for no makeup,hating it,and they had relented,Flavio remarking that you didn't need it anyway. Anastasia looked at you and gasped.
"You're ready."
You looked in the mirror and blinked. Their choices had made you look even more amazing than you usually looked. 
"Thank you." You hugged the blonde girl and she hugged back with a smile.
"Can I join?" Flavio smiled and you and Anastasia nodded.
   He hugged you both and the two of you hugged back. After a little while,the three of you let go. Anastasia walked out of your room. "I'll drive,I don't trust you to drive, Flavio,after what I've been told about your driving skills." Anastasia said as she walked down the hall. "I am not that bad of a driver!" Flavio yelled after her. You cracked up and walked out,Flavio following. You waved bye to your mom on the way out the front door. She smiled broadly back. "Bye sweetie! Have fun at the party! Stay safe!"
"Got it mom!" You yelled back. Anastasia unlocked her car and slipped into the driver's side. Flavio looked remorsefully at his car,which was still parked in your driveway before yelling shotgun and hopping in the passenger side. You rolled your eyes and Anastasia let her head slowly hit the wheel a few times before starting the car and beginning to drive. She drive to a massive house with columns that had numerous cars parked outside on the lawn. She stopped the car and exhaled.
"Let's not wait,let's get in there and party~!" Flavio grinned and got out. You shot a glance at Anastasia and she nodded. She opened her door and swung her legs out,you repeating the motion. Flavio practically sashayed up to the front door,using the elaborate knocker to hit the oak door. A boy with wild red hair pulled back in a low ponytail, red eyes covered by spectacles,a odd curl,and a beauty mark opened the door.
"Flavio,Anastasia!" The boy yelled,pulling them inside,then turned to you. "I'm guessing you're YN?"
You nodded,slightly shy, and he pulled you inside. You let out a quiet gasp,not expecting to be yanked so abrubtly. He shut the door behind you.
"You are?" You brushed off your skirt.
"Roland. Nice to meet you." He grinned and went into the crowd of dancing people in the living room,catching a girl with shoulder length dark brown hair and red eyes wearing a tank top,knee length cargo pants and boots by the hips, pulling her into him. Your jaw dropped and you shook your head.
"Hello tenshi." A voice whispered in your ear,sending a shiver down your spine. You turned,your (eye colour) eyes meeting red as the dawn irises.