8

The blonde Belarussian continued to drag you until she made it to a hall lined with family pictures. Your eyes widened at the number of frames on the walls. They were placed not perfectly straight and had an artistic flair,as well as the frames being colourful. She stopped at the start of the hall and let go of your hands. The floorboards were creaky as you stepped forward to look at the picture Anastasia gestured to. It was one of her,Viktor,and Katya. Anastasia was sitting in a chair with her hands folded primly in her lap and her eyebrows raised in a curious way,Viktor was standing off to the side of it with a look in his eyes that stated he wasn't happy about this, and Katya was standing next to him with a hand on his shoulder and the other on Anastasia's. It was a formal picture,you could figure that out well enough.
  Another picture was of a group of six, although you only recognized Viktor in it. There was a picture next to it of a group of five people,four of them you recognized: Flavio,Lutz,Luciano,and Kuro. The fifth was a boy with long white hair held back in a neat ponytail and near purple eyes. You continued down the hall until you got to the end. Anastasia had kept quiet during this until you spoke.
"Who was the dude with the white hair?"
"Gillen,he's nice,but shy."
"And the others in the other photograph?"
"The rest of the allies. There's Allen,he's kinda cocky and a smart aleck,Matt,he's gruff and quiet, François,he's lazy and well..." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "He's a man of ill repute.."
You frowned slightly at this. "Is anyone optimistic?"
"Oliver is. He's happy and funny most of the time. Oh and,if his eyes start going pink,run far away. You've met my brother,and the last is Zao. He's...well...I can't quite describe him." She shrugged. You nodded and the two of you walked to the living room,which had been vacated by Anastasia's siblings. She flopped on the couch. "Go get your pajamas on and grab a blanket. It's movie night!" You did as she said and returned, Anastasia already waiting for you with a large bowl of freshly popped popcorn. You both started watching the movie,occasionaly grabbing pieces of popcorn without looking away from the screen. Eventually, you passed out around 3 and Anastasia sleepily turned off the TV before falling asleep a few feet away.