~Peridot's POV~
I Like the wifi. It's free. That's all I really like about this place. Well that and the fact that my only friend and I got a dorm together. And yet we have to share it with some other weirdo. Whatever. I mean the courses are fine and all and the dorm is mediocre. And I guess it doesn't snow much either. Whatever. I was up playing undertale and remixing remixes until 2:00 and then I decided to go to sleep. I was half asleep when I her a muffled scream. That gets me up. Apparently I'm not the only one who heard it because Amethyst gets up too. We look at each other. "I think it was Lapis," said Amethyst. I nod still disoriented from my sleepiness. Amethyst and I tiptoe to Lapis's room and I open the door slowly. Her head is in the pillow face down and she is hyperventilating in her sleep. This can only mean three things. One: she's having a nightmare. Two: she's having an anxiety attack or Three: She's having both. I go with three due to the stressed breathing. I walk over and kneel down next to her bed, Amethyst follows. "Hey," I say shaking her arm " Hey Lapis, wake up!" I say a little louder shaking her harder. "Huh?!" Lapis says sitting straight up. " You were having a nightmare or an anxiety attack in your sleep, are you ok?" I ask. " I-I'm F-Fine thanks guys." She says catching her breath. "Ok now go back to sleep," Amethyst says half hugging her. I get up and walk out. What a hectic night.