~Lapis's POV~
I'm getting nightmares. They are horrifying. The first one was the worst. I was trapped, I couldn't move. People tried to use me as a weapon,but I couldn't help either side. I had no memory of the time before this. It had always been that way. It seemed like days, years, centuries later until I was finally freed. I was worn out and couldn't control all of my body. I tried to get home, where ever that was, but I couldn't for some reason. I was so upset I screamed and steamed, then my roommates woke me up. They heard me screaming and came to check on me. It's been three weeks since that incident and I've had nightmares every night. I've even missed out on classes for over sleeping or passing out because I was hyperventilating. I'm amazed my roommates haven't kicked me out yet. Peridot has actually gotten nicer and amethyst was always nice so not much has changed with her. They are getting worse every day. Tonight had something personal that I could never imagine happening. I was on a Plane and there were two other people with me. One was a girl in my history class who hates me to my guts and the other was peridot. I looked out the window and realized we were in my home town. I look at my hands and they're cuffed. We suddenly take a large drop and land. We were on a beach. It was the one out side my house. I saw my family. My foster parents Ruby and Sapphire and my little brother Steven. Jasper walked up and murdered both of my parents and then she walked up to Steven and I screamed for her not to hurt him. She grabbed him by his collar and punched him. He had a bloody nose and black eye when we walked back on the plane. I awoke my alarm had already gone off and hour ago, but peridot was standing besides my bed. "Hey," she said as she held my hand. "Where's amethyst?" I ask. "She called a doctor, you started sleep walking and you screamed for a girl named jasper to stop, then you passed out." Peridot replied. "She killed them!!!!" I said remembering the horrible nightmare and started rocking back and forth. "Shhh" peridot cooed,"it's ok they're ok it's all ok." "Ok I said and laid down.
~two hours later
I was in the hospital with peridot and amethyst next to me. I was meeting a physiatrist and minute now and I was scared out of my mind. I stared trembling and amethyst put a hand on my shoulder," don't worry lap, it'll be ok." She said while squeezing my shoulder. "I know I'm just nervous, what if I have a total mental breakdown in the middle of it and I'm not able to answer any questions?!" I start shaking bad then I hear a woman say," hello Ms. Lazuli, I am you physiatrist, Dr. Garnet.