6

~Lapis' POV

"BEACH DAY!!!" I scream with pure, unmistakable, joy. I was so excited to go swimming I had barely slept! "Lapis go back to bed! It's 7:30!" Moans Amethyst. "Well excuse me for not wanting a sunburn!" I say back suddenly I hear a band and quite a few shuffles and soon Peridot pops out of her room looking ridiculous. She had on a duck floaty, a snorkel, two flippers that didn't match, and a light green cover up. "Mmm hm hmhm hm hmm hmmmm" she said through her snorkel. "Hehe Peri I can't understand you!" I say through giggles. By now Amethyst was up and was laughing so hard she was crying. Peridot spit the snorkel tube out of her mouth and clearly said, "I don't wand a sun burn!!!" I giggle,"ok silly let me just finish packing and let amethyst change!"
~lazy time skip to the beach...

 Peridot spit the snorkel tube out of her mouth and clearly said, "I don't wand a sun burn!!!" I giggle,"ok silly let me just finish packing and let amethyst change!"~lazy time skip to the beach

Bathing suits above^^^^We were finally at the beach! It was beautiful outside! I immediately found a spot on the beach for us then I rushed into the water! It felt so good! I splashed around like a little kid and then ran back up to the beach to g...

We were finally at the beach! It was beautiful outside! I immediately found a spot on the beach for us then I rushed into the water! It felt so good! I splashed around like a little kid and then ran back up to the beach to get my goggles. Peridot was testing the water, she obviously didn't want to go in, but I must have made it look so fun and warm, which is half true."LAPIS HOW CAN YOU SWIM IN HERE?!? IT'S FREEZING!!!!!" Peri-chicken screamed "It feels great peri you're just being a chicken!" Screamed amethyst back at her. I run back in with my goggles in place and swim around in the water.
~(sponge bob voice) a few hours later
It was around 10:00 and I had just got back in the water. We had ran to the big donut to grab a snack and headed back. Peridot was sitting in a beach chair with her headphones in. Amethyst was reading a book and I was swimming! Oh the water felt good. All of the sudden the the waves started getting harder. I heard people screaming for their kids to get out. I was so confused. Then I hear peridot screaming for me"LAPIS GET OUT YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIP-"
I was swept under before she could finish, but she didn't need to. I knew what was happening. I was in the middle of a huge riptide...
AN: hehehehehehehehe I bet u weren't expecting that huh?!?!?! I hope you guys like my new cover! It took me FOREVER to make. I used an app called over. It's really good for stuff like that so you guys should go check it out! I'll update soon I promise!
~iNSANEiNSOMNIAC