~Amethyst's POV~
What a crazy first day!!! The first thing that happened was that lapis got a nightmare in the middle of the night!! The next thing is that I already have a hater!!! Her name is pearl. My professors all assigned a TON of homework and I am having a stress attack already😞. At the end of the day I come home to see a crazy argument going on. " YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING LAZULI!!!! YOU JUST RUINED MY ENTIRE PROJECT!!!" Peridot screamed. " I didn't mean to I thought it was mine-"
"YOU KNEW PERFECTLY WELL IT WASN'T YOURS YOU CLOD!!!"
" Both of you stop!!" I yell. Peridot glares at me. "She ruined my remixes, she ruined all of them!!!" Peridot said angrily. I turn to Lapis for an explanation. " I thought the computer was mine so I exited the cite, but then I realized it was Peridot's and I tried to get back on, but everything was gone." Lapis said in a tear choked voice. "Both of you messed up so get over it!" I said. Peridot looked like she was going to object , but I cut her off " You falsely accused Lapis of deleting all the remixes on purpose and you," I turn to lapis," you deleted the remixes by accident." Now make up while I make some food I said annoyed. They make up and I make some rice and chicken with broccoli. " thank you Amethyst, I'll be in my room if either of you need anything." Lapis said and left. I heard her cry slightly. "You need to stop blaming everyone for everything Peri." I said eating a mouthful of the food. "I know, I know." She said. We finished up and left to go to bed and finish homework. I drifted to sleep hoping for a better day.