~Lapis' POV
I walk into the small, yet somehow roomy, office. I was still shaking. Everything was starting to spin, including my stomach. I tried to calm down it I couldn't. "Please, take a seat Ms. Lazuli." Dr. Garnet said. She gestured to a white cushioned chair that I gratefully took. "So, Let me fully introduce myself. My name is Garnet Oakes. I was born here in beach city. I have a PH.D. In physiology. I am here to help you with whatever you need." Her voice was smooth and calming. I felt a little better. "I have been having nightmares." I immediately say. I was still afraid of breaking down. "Have their been any common themes in them?" Garnet asked. "Well in all of my dreams I have been in a way trapped or unable to do anything." I say trying to sound smart. "Is it right that you just started college?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Ah. I see. Were you very active out doors before you started college?"
"Yes. I love to swim."
"How long has it been since you last swam?"
"About two weeks."
"Do you feel an emotional connection to the water?"
"Yes. I do feel very calm and happy when I am around it."
"Alright Lapis I think I know what is wrong. You just miss the water and you feel trapped inside your campus. I think you should try to get outside on your days off. Go to the beach and study there. A good place to study by the water is our local coffee shop The Big Donut. I think we are done for now, both you and your friends look exhausted. Report back to me in about a week."
"Wow that does make a lot of sense. Thank you Dr. Garnet. I will see you again soon."
Of course! Why hadn't I thought of that! The water! I was just missing the water! I happily trot back to peridot and amethyst. They look at me confused. "I just need to go swimming! Isn't that great guys!?!" They both look at each other confused then shrug and smile at me. "That's great lapis! We should go to the beach this weekend!" Amethyst says. Peridot grunts but smiles slightly when I tell her that there is a coffee shop and an arcade near the beach. I'm so happy I can finally sleep in peace tonight!