Chapter 1 POV Oliver Queen

"You ready?" I asked as I pulled my hood over my head.

      "Yup!" Felicity said as she pulled on her black coat.

      "You know, you don't have to do this." I said, picking up my bow and quiver.

       "If I don't, a lot of people are going to die."

         A man named Josef Carner was on my fathers list, and he sold weapons secretly inside of Queen Consolidated and was never caught. Laurel has been on his case for more than 2 months. It's time Mr Carner got a different meaning of justice.

        "Let's go." I said.

        There was a deal going on tonight that I couldn't miss and Diggle was done on mission with Lyla for Argus. I just needed Felicity to break into his computer, witch he had with his 24/7. She found out that if the computer was messed with, it would explode, destroying all the data the cops would need to put him away for a long time.

         So she had to be there, so I could force his to open it and Felicity can then work her magic.

         I got on the motorcycle and she got on right behind me. I felt her tiny arms curl around my side.

      I hope this isn't weird." She paused.

     "I said not weird," I smiled and pulled the lens down from my helmet.

      "Ready?" I asked.

     "Ready!" She said back.

      But I didn't know that this mission would almost kill me, I didn't know that this mission would change my life forever, but what I did know was I promised to keep her safe, and that wasn't something I planned on failing at it.