Chapter 19 POV Oliver Queen

Five Years Later
   "Mommy!!! Get up get up get up!!!" I heard Sam literally scream into Felicity's ears. I could see her smile as she sprung up from the bed and started tickling her. Sam burst out laughing.

  "Sam, where's your brother?" I asked as I got up to.

  "He is in the badroom" she could say her "th" yet. Soon, my little boy came running into our bed.

  "Morning mommy and daddy." He said rubbing his eyes.

  "Good morning Dean." I said taking him into my lap.

  "Daddy, did you save the city last night?" He asked. Me and Felicity decided to tell them when they are young so that they would never have to find out in a hard way, and so that it might seem normal to them. We made sure that they never told anyone.

  "Sure did buddy," I said. He looked at me funny, and smiled a little bit. He licked two of his fingers and wiped some black make up off my face. "I don't think that you should have makeup on during work." He said with a smile.

  I laughed and turned to Felicity. She had gotten up and was getting Samantha ready for preschool. I did the same with Dean. It was the same every morning. She would take Sam into the bathroom, and wouldn't come out until breakfast. I would take Dean into the other bathroom and get ready with him.

  When we were all eating breakfast, Dean asked, "Mommy, can I shoot daddy's bow?" She smiled and replied,

  "When you are 10 years old, you can shoot daddy's bow, now you can eat your breakfast and get your shoes on."

  "Okay, but Sam got to shoot it!" He wasn't lying. Dean had a doctors appointment one day and I took Sam down to the Arrow cave and he was shooting with her.

  "Yes well, you got to play on mommy's computer." She said.

  Just then Thea burst through the door. "Hey everybody!!" She said like she did every morning. She took Sam and Dean to daycare.

   "Hey Thea," I said walking up to her.

   "How's my favorite kids in the world?" She asked pushing me out of the way to hug my kids.

  "Auntey Thea, Sam got to shoot daddy's bow and I didn't, is that fair?" Dean asked while getting his shoe on.

  "Did you play in you mothers computer?" She asked.

  He hung his head. "Yes," Sam just smiled. Her dirty blond hair was pulled up into a pony tail and she was wearing a green shirt. Her arrow necklace hung around her neck as a reminder that I will always be with her. Dean had darkish blond hair. He loved leather jackets. But most of all, he lived pie. We have known for the last 3 years, that instead of cake for their birthday, we would have to get pie.

  "Alright, by guys! We love you!" Felicity said hugging both of them.

  "We love you to mommy!" They both said at the same time.

  "By kids!" I said hugging them. "By daddy, love you!" They said. They left leaving me and Felicity alone.

  "Oliver, I have been meaning to tell you, I took the test a couple of times and, I'm pregnant."

  But little did I know, that after 6 months after our 3rd child was born, Felicity would die in a fire set by a Demond, and Sam, Dean, and Castial would become the greatest hunters of all time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••        Hey guys! This is the end of the book, I sorry for the ending. You all probably want to murder me in my sleep, but I really wanted to through in Supernatural. I hope you liked it! I really am blessed to have all of you being to supportive and I think that it's amazing. So thank you so so much for reading "Die For You"