Chapter 13 POV Oliver Queen

Before I start, I would like to say something important, I'm going to skip the whole Damian Darhk thing, and say that they ever broke up Olicity, because I was super mad about that!! So here it is! And thank you so so so much for reading! I know my not the best author but I really want to say thanks you!!
💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙

"Felicity?" I said knowing that she was still in the apartment.

"Hey!!!" She said. Jumping at me into a warm slow kiss.

"Hello Mrs Queen," I said knowing she loved being called that.

She smiled and went back into the kitchen.

"What are making?" I asked.

"Well it's a surprise, and I also have another surprise to for later." She said stirring the pot.

"Okay, well," I said coming up behind her, holding her hips and resting my head on her shoulder. "Am I going to like it."

"I don't think so!" She said. "No hints."

About 20 min later dinner was in the table and I had a glass of wine out for the both of us.

"So what's the surprise?" I Asked eating.

"Well, I found out about a week ago, and you were super busy and I didn't know when to tell you so I fou-"

I cut her off, "what is it??" I asked.

She smiled and picked a black and white photo from her lap.

"Is that..," I asked know exactly what it was

"I'm pregnant."