Chapter 4 POV Felicity Smoak

"Oliver!!!" I screamed as I ran to him.

         He was on the floor, bleeding badly from the wounds. He was muttering 3 words to me. I felt as tears started to swell up in my eyes.

        "Oliver... Please..." I said.

        "I..." He said hastily. "Love yo-" cut off by blood the just entered his mouth. His eyes closed.

        "Oliver!" I screamed.

        I took out my phone. His head was in my lap now.

       "Hello?" Laurels voice said on the phone. I had no one else to call.

       "Laurel! You need to come to the warehouse on 36th and 2nd now!!" I said through my tears.

       "Felicity?! What are you doing?" _

      "Hurry!!!"  I said in return.

      About 10 minutes later, laurels car pulled up and she walked in.

      "Felicity?" She said as he walked in the the big building.

        "HERE!!" I screamed. I took Oliver mask off but the grease was still there.

"What's going..." Then she saw Oliver's lifeless body laying down and bleeding. Her eyes went big.

       "Ollie!!" She said as she ran to him. She had know Oliver was the Arrow for more than 2 months. 

       "Hurry! We need to get him to a hospital!" She said. I nodded.

        He took him to her car and she drove as I went in the back seat with Oliver's head in my lap again. When we got to the hospital the emergency took him in fast. Oliver made sure that before we went we had extra pair of cloths just in case. I could only manage to get on his shirt and some sweats by the time we got to the hospital. Then, I was stuck, in the waiting room. I texted Thea about 20 minutes before we go there. She came rushing in.

        "Felicity!" She said as she hugged me. "Are you okay?!?" She asked me.

          Then I realized that I was covered in blood, Oliver's blood. I felt my tears come back.

         "It's Oliver." I said.

        Thea had known that Oliver was the Arrow only about a week ago.

        "Where is he?" She asked.

       "He's in surgery. I said to her.

       I saw as her eyes became clouded with tears. I had to call Diggle and tell him what happened. I saw as Laurel rapped her arms around Thea.

       "Hello?" Diggle said.

       "Hey Dig." I said calmly.

      "Hey Felicity!" He said. "I just finished the mission I'll be back in about 2 hours how'd the mission go?"

        I didn't say anything, I couldn't. My brain told my mouth nothing to say.

         "Felicity?" He asked. 

        "He might not make it." I said bursting into tears.

        "It's all my fault John! I made Oliver go on the mission! If I stayed up there a little longer..."

          I trailed off because I new that everything that I said was true.

      "I'll be there as soon as I can."