Chapter 16 POV Felicity Smoak

"Stay with me Ollie!" I almost screamed. He was on the floor while I cradled his head in my lap.

        "You can't go know! You have 2 people who love you and you just can't..." I trailed off. 2 min later, a hospital team was here. They were doing al these test on him.

      "Mam, are you Mr Queens wife?" One of the doctors said.

      "Yeah," I said stumbling in my words.

       He nodded and took my inside the ambulance. Oliver was on a stretcher now and there where a million tubes in his arms and mouth.  Then I heard it. I heard the sound of the heart beat monitor go to one single *beeeeeeep* The paramedics got out the heart beginner and started counting.

      "Clear!!" One of the shouted. *beeeeeeeep*

      "Clear!!" Again. But this time, *beep* beep* beep*

      I sighed in relief. When they got to the hospital, they rushed in into surgery. I sat in the waiting room feeling helpless. I called Thea and John, and they were here in 2 min.

     "I'm sorry this always happens to you guys." John sat pulling me into a hug.

     Thea was silent. Sitting there like a doll. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

      "My brother keeps doing this to me. I just.... He's going to have a kid in 9 months! What will the baby think if his or her dad keeps dying!" She said I between her tears.

     "I know, shhhhh" I said pulling her into a hug.

     One of the doctors came out of the room. "You're with Mr Queen?" He asked.

      "Yeah," John answered for all of us.

    "Mr Queen is going to be okay. He was poisoned. But we were lucky enough to have the cure. He's in room 221B." The doctor said.

     "Thank you." I said. I sprinted down the wall way.  When I got into the room, I saw my husband in a hospital bed sleeping. But when he heard my heels coming closer, he sprung up.

      "Hey," he said. "How's my 2 favorite people?" He asked.

      "A little frightened, but we will be fine." I said.

    After everyone left, the doctor released Oliver and we went home. It was 3. "After he's born, we can't stay up this late you know that right."

     He smiled. "Yeah I know." He came straight to me and kissed my lips. I kissed the back. "I love you." He said.

    I smiled and went to our room to change. I was now in a tank top and shorts. I walked past the mirror. And then backed up again. There was a very tiny bump in my stomach. I stared at it until I felt warm hands go over my stomach again.

     "I love you both."