Chapter 2 POV Felicity Smoak

         Okay, to be honest here, I've always had a crush on Oliver Queen. I mean who wouldn't! He was handsome, rich, and just, you know, dreamy. But no body knew Oliver like I did, which makes it okay for me to like him, right?

   He turned the motorcycle and it roared to life.

      "You like?" He asked.

        "I love." I said back.

       We went to the warehouse and from what the thermal heat should was that there were 2 by the door, five in the inside and 1 in about 10 guys in the middle of the building, that's were it all was going down. We were about 1/4 mile away when we stopped.

       "We need to come from the roof, so we avoid the 2 guys out front. They won't even know what's going on. The rest I can get, you need to come down when I say so okay?" Oliver said calmly.

           My hands were shaking, and that's not because it was like 2 degrees outside. He saw my hands.

       "You okay?" He asked putting his hands on mine.

       "Yeah, I'll be fine." I said trying to hide it.

       "Okay, let's go." The last words he said to me that night, in person, you know face to face. In the coms we talked, but not in person.

           Oliver helped me on the roof, making sure I didn't make a sound. I had my tablet stuffed in my jacket, ready to hack. I looked at Oliver, his fingers showed, 3... 2... 1... Then he jumped in the building. I heard gun shots and I heard Oliver's arrow shoot.

        After about 5 minutes, Oliver's head peeked out from the hole from where he jumped. He had a smile on his face, which was weird to see since he had grease smeared all over his face.

        He helped me down. I looked around and everyone looked, well, they looked like a puppy that just got rejected. Then I saw him, Carner. He had an arrow in his leg.

        "Josef Carner! You Have Failed. This. City." Oliver said with the voice changing thingy.

         But the weird thing was, he was smiling.

      "No, you have failed you sidekick." He said back.

        Oliver looked back at me. I was fine. He took the bow and drew the arrow.

         "Open the laptop. Now!" He said.

       But then Carner drew out a surprise gun and aimed for me. That's when everything happened in slow motion.

        The 5 bullets aiming straight to my chest, Oliver running and pushing me out of the way, then I saw him as the bullets cut deep into his chest and stomach.  Then everything came clear again, Oliver on the floor bleeding and Carner with arrow in his chest