Day Two

Hey guys, just a quick hello from me! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I am doing a selection role-play so please check that out! Love you all selectioners!!

Maxon's POV: I woke up that morning and got ready for the day. Today I would spend one on one time with all of the girls, after that, I would make my first eliminations. "Prince Maxon, your presence is required in the hall for breakfast." Said my maid.

"Okay, I'm coming." I walked downstairs and took my place at the table. My father on one side. Mum on the other.

"How did you sleep darling?" asked my mum.

"Fine." I said, i'm usually very open with my mum. But I didn't want the other girls to find out about mine and Kriss's meeting last night. After breakfast I called the girls other one by one to meet me.

"Morning." I said to the next girl. I remember her from her picture. Celeste Newman, 2.

"Morning, Maxon." She said, leaning forward slightly. I smiled to myself.

"Don't you think that's a little improper, you could get yourself kicked out for not addressing me properly." I said trying to act stern but smiling all the same.

"I need to something to make myself stand out from the other 34 girls. Something to make you remember me."

"Well I certainly will. Would you, like to meet with me later?"

"I'd be honoured, Maxon." She said, rolling the honoured out, making me smile slightly.

America's POV:

"America Singer." said Maxon, calling me for my one on one time. I walked over, surprised by the fact that I was nervous.

"America Singer, your Majesty." I said as I sat down. He laughed at me kindly,

"I know. I'd never forget a face like that." I blushed and hated myself for it. "So, America, tell me a little bit about you." He added

"Well, i'm a five, or I used to be, I used to sing. And play piano too!" He nodded at this. "I was quite happy performing in all honesty I didn't really want to come her, truth be told, the life of a One doesn't really appeal to me, if May was her however..."

"What?" Maxon said. Oh my god. I'm a goner. I've ruined my chance and I haven't even been her for 24 hours yet.

"Why don't you want to be a one?" He asked.

"I - I don't know. I guess I just wouldn't like the publicity."

"Well sometimes the person who doesn't want the job, is the best one for it, would you mind if I came by your room later?" I nodded, then shook my head.

"I mean, yes, yes I would love that. But this doesn't mean I love you already. At this moment we are simply to friends talking, nothing more, nothing less."
He looked taken aback. I'd screwed up again! I bet none of his other girls told him they were just friends. I looked at him nervously and he nodded. I stood up and I extended my hand. but he pulled me in for a hug. He laughed at my surprise before letting me go."

Kriss's POV: I watched America and Maxon's discussion and I couldn't understand what exactly got her the extra attention. He hadn't kissed any of the other girls. What did she have that I didn't? "Kriss Ambers." Said Prince Maxon. He looked around the room as if he didn't know who I was but I could see the twinkle in his eyes. I decided to go along with the joke. I walked other.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Maxon." I smiled and let out a slight giggle. Much to my delight he was not as discreet. He gave me a broad grin and gave out a load laugh. I looked around many of the girls were staring at us, enviously, America wasn't though, she didn't seem to care in the slightest she was just talking away to the girl sitting next to her. I don't know why this bothered me so much.

"So Kriss, I've missed you." My heart swooned. He knew exactly how to make me feel like the only girl in the world. I could already feel myself falling for him, as much as I didn't want to. I giggled again in a way I hope was sexy.

"How on earth could you miss me when you have thirty four other girls her for you, and only you." He smiled weakly at me.

"As much as i'd love to believe that, Kriss, some of the girls her, I think are her for other things to." He laughed, but in a sad way. "I think some girls are more attracted to the crown then they either could be to me." I made a spur or the moment decision and took his hand.

"Maxon, i'd never want anything but you. You are the only thing I am here for. I would not care if you were a 1 or a 8." As I said this, I knew I meant it.