Day 3

Please check out my selection role play!

Maxon's POV: Today's a new day, I'm going to try to spend time with some different girls. Today I think I'm going to spend time with a girl called Hannah. I'm going to ask her after breakfast. We had a really good breakfast then I approach her. "Hey, lady Hannah would you like to go for a walk around the garden with me.

We began our walk and at the water fountain some photographers stopped us to take some pictures, for the report more than likely. After this I took her to a little stream. "Do you want to sit down?" I asked her.
"Sure." She said, smiling.

For a while we just sat and talked but then all of a sudden we just stopped.
"So what did you used to do back in Yukon?" She didn't answer. Instead she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine. I pulled back in horror. Where had that come from? I was expecting her to look embarrassed or at least shocked, but she just smiled at me and lent in for another kiss. This time grabbing my back. I jumped up, disgusted. "What are you doing!?" I yelled. She stood up and moved towards me.
"You know you liked it." She whispered. Smiling and batting her eyelashes.
I stood up sharply, trying to remain civil. "Lady Hannah, please leave immediately". As I said this the guards ran over.
"What's going on your majesty?" asked Officer Woodwork
"This lady has behaved extremely improperly today, please escort her to her room."
Hannah looked at me, fear in her eyes. "Will I be sent home?" She asked. I took a deep breath. "I will come up in a few hours, with a guard, I'll decide then"

***
I walked down the corridor with Officer Legar. "This one is miss Hannah's room you majesty" he said.
"Thank you officer Legar" I said just before walking in. Miss Hannah was sitting on her bed, her face still streaky from crying. I sat down next to her
"Why did you do it?"
She looked at me feebly, chewing her lip. I asked again
"why did you do it?"
"Because I wanted to be your first kiss. I know it's petty but I wanted to be able to brag to the girls and have something on them that they all so badly wanted" I stiffened.
"So you were using me?"
"No your majesty, I wanted to be your first kiss for so many reasons, I want to be with you. Please, have mercy on me" I sigh,
"One last chance" she smiles weakly but before she can say anything else. I stand up. And leave.