Elimination

Maxon's POV: I've decided the girls I wish to eliminate. If I know the girl is not the one for me, why should I keep her here? So I decided to only keep on 14 girls. The only ones left are: Celeste Newsome, Tiny Lee, Kriss Ambers, Marley Tames, Anna Farmer, Emily Arnold, Natalie Luca, Hannah Carver, Elise Whisks, Jenna Banks, Mia Blue, Zoe Peddler, Leah Sacks and America Singer. The girls who I told to leave were very dramatic, no doubt this would be all over the magazines by tomorrow. After dinner Celeste came up to me. "I believe I was promised a date." She said, touching me arm.

"Oh yes, of course. I believe I officially said 'meet up' though." I said "Well then, how about we go downstairs and watch a film. I hope you don't mind but the paps will probably want to document it." I was expecting to be upset by this news but to my surprise it was quite the opposite. Her eyes lit up when she heard this news.

"Well then," she said, mimicking my own choice of words, she then grasped my hand "lets go!"

Celeste's POV:

I could feel myself slowly falling for Maxon. I wanted him. I lead him down to the cinema "I vote horror." I said.

"Really, I just assumed you want to watch a romance."

"Hey, horror movies can be very romantic!" I joked.

He faked a sigh and smiled. "Alright! You win." I sat down and snuggled into his armpit as the film started. When I jumped at the scary bits he laughed at me teasingly but held me closer all the same.

Maxon's POV: It felt perfect with Celeste as she jumped and I held her closer, as if she was letting her armour down. As the credits rolled I turned to face her, are faces inches away. And in that moment it felt as if we were the only two people in the world. It felt magical everything. I didn't want to kiss her, I don't won't to give that away too easily. But at this moment in time, I wouldn't be against our lips locking. Oh god, do most people fall for a girl on the second day?

Sorry this one was short guys just quite busy at the moment!