Shaken

Maxon's POV: After yesterday's drama with Hannah I didn't really want to spend time with any of the girls. I just wanted to be alone but unfortunately the Report caught what happened yesterday so I need to put up a good show. So I decided to play it safe and take Kriss out on a date. My original plan was to take out America but today I just need to have a good, sweet girl who I know wont cause any trouble. I went to talk to her before breakfast, "Hey Kriss." I said. She was wearing a lovely pale blue dress. She smiled up at me, making me smile in return. I asked her if she'd like to go into the gardens and her eyes lit up.

"Maxon, I'd love that."

"Well, thank you" And that was it. I sat down at the table and said good morning to all the girls. I took a deep breath. Now I had to tell the girls about what happened yesterday.

"Some of you may know that Lady Hannah came on a date with me yesterday." Lady Hannah appeared to shrink in her chair, knowing what was coming. "But for those who don't I suggest you do not continue in ANY romantic gesture without my permission." The girls looked shocked but none of them said anything. We ate breakfast in silence.

Kriss POV: I was thrilled when Maxon asked me on a date. Now, not only have I had more dates than America but I've had the most dates out of anyone! I left straight after breakfast and my maid, Amy, helped me get ready in a pretty summery dress. I met Maxon out in the gardens.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Well, have you ever ridden?"

"Like a horse?"

"No, a pig you wally!" He joked sarcastically but grinning out the whole time. I laughed. "Yes, a horse." He said

"Lets do it!" I grinned. And like a little school boy he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the stables. I gasped when we got there. All of the horses are so pretty!

"Which one do you want to ride?" He asked me. I looked over all of the houses occasionally stopping to pay them. Finally I reached a deep brown one with kind looking eyes. I stopped
"That's Hazel." Said Maxon "I've had her since I was 12 years old. I smiled she's perfect. Maxon and I saddled up. Me on Hazel and him on a large white horse called Elliott. We rode for a while and I had a great time! It was an amazing date.

Hey guys X. Do you like the idea of Maxon and Kriss together, or do you want him to spend more time with America? What do you want him to do next?? Tell me in the comments!