Jacksepticeye #12

I hopped out of the car, Mark and Jack following me. I was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts, old traditional converse, a white v-neck and a flannel shirt tied around my waist. I smiled at them, and opened the trunk.

"Thanks for driving me Mark." I said.

"No problem." He said patting my shoulder.

I smiled and started putting everything on. I slipped on my knee pads and elbow pads first, then I placed my helmet on my head. Then finally, I grabbed my custom '90s kids' bike (basically had a collage of all the 90s kid's shows), and ran into the skatepark. I was about to head to the section in the very back, when I heard someone call me. I turned to see Blake, my best friend.

"Hey Vixen!" He said.

I smiled and waved. His curly brown hair was tucked into his black skull helmet. He wore an AoT shirt, blue jeans, and some grey vans. I high fives him. He rolled his black and red bike beside him.

"How ya been man?" I asked, as I haven't seen him since he left for vacation.

"Oh god the lake was awful!" He groaned.

I crossed my arms.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"I couldn't ride! There was literally nowhere to ride!" He exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Wow, that must have sucked ass." I said.

He nodded, letting out an exasperated sigh. I shrugged it off and nodded to him.

"You wanna go to Deadman's Creek? And maybe actual land the jump this time?" I joked, patting him on the back.

"Hey that was one time!" He said.

I laughed and hopped on my bike. Blake did the same. Once he was ready, we sped off into the forest behind the skatepark. We followed the trail that led to the creek. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. It was perfect for jumping. The only problem was, the water moved very fast and you could easily get hurt. That's why you always take precautions before you go over it. As we rode through the trees, I glanced over Blake- who was beside me.

"So legend has it, the reason why it's called Deadman's Creek, is because some dude found it and tried to jump, and died trying. And some people even say that's it's now haunted with his spirit." I said, secretly hoping it would scare him.

I smirked as Blake bit his lip. It was one of the many signs he gave to show he was scared. I looked ahead at the sound of water, seeing the creek was in sight.

"There it is! Come on Blake!" I called to him.

I got no answer, I could even hear him riding along with me.

"Blake?!" I called.

I came to screeching stop, and looked around. I couldn't hear anything but the light rustle of leaves in the wind.

"Blake?" I called again.

I heard a twig snap. I shot my head to the left, hoping to see something, but also hoping not to.