Jacksepticeye #15

I skipped down the sidewalk. I had my Jacksepticeye hat slipped over my very short blue hair. I wore my favorite black and green jeans with bright green converse and a black and white "LIKE A BOSS" shirt. I had 'All The Way' playing on my phone as I hopped excitedly to the local cafe. My older brother Kade and his friend Judy walked behind me, talking about some random crap. We had just recently moved to Ireland, and I was super excited about exploring the neighborhood. I saw two bikers race down the street, and a big group of kids were playing wiffle-ball in the front yard of a dark brown house (idk how to spell XD). I smiled, thinking making friends with them. I saw large rocks lining a yard, and hopped onto them. I jumped from rock to rock, imagining them being over a huge canyon. I felt someone grabbed me and pulled me off. I looked up to see it Kade. I shot him an icy glare, which he responded to with an eye roll.

"Act like a normal human being twerp." He growled at me.

I gave him an angry look and punched his shoulder. I saw the cafe a few stores ahead and picked up my pace. I ran up the steps and went inside.  The scent of coffee and the sound of conversations slapped me in the face as I entered. I felt something slip out of my bag. I looked down to see it was my Sam plushie.

"Sam no!" I giggled to myself, picking him back up.

I straightened up, and looked at Kade and Judy.

"Whadda you want Kasey?" He asked.

I bit my lip in thought.

"Salted caramel mocha, grande, no whipped cream." I said, giving him a small smile.

He nodded and walked to the counter, Judy a few steps behind. I found a table and sat down. I tapped my fingers on the table, and watched the people in the cafe. There was a young woman with big glasses, taking notes out of a textbook. A woman and what looks to be her son, stood at the counter ordering. I looked to to the other tables, and froze. A man sat a few tables away. He had bright, ocean blue eyes, and neon green hair. I found myself staring at him, my eyes wide as moons. I spaced out. A few moments later, my mind came back into focus. He was staring back at me, looking nervous and blushing. I shook my head roughly, and looked down. I felt my freckled cheeks burning with embarrassment. My phone went off in my bag, playing Jack's intro. I scrambled to fish it out, and turned it off. I slowly looked up, to see him staring at his drinking, smiling to himself. I lowered my head and rested it on the palm of my hand, feeling my stomach drop and my heart race with anxiety. After a few moments, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Gasped and looked up. My jaw hit the floor as I was met with those blue eyes. He giggled lightly at my reaction.

"Hi there!" He said happily.

I waved, a small smile spreading across my face.

"J-Jack...... wow....." I said quietly and shakily.

"Do you mind if I sit?" He asked.

I shook my head and scooted over in the booth. He sat down next to me and stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you..." his voice trailed off.

"Kasey." I responded, shaking his hand.

He smiled at me. He glanced up at my hat.

"I see you're a fan." He said, the corners of his lips curling up.

I blushed and nodded lightly.

"What gave it away?" I asked jokingly.

Jack laughed, which made me feel amazing.

"Looks like teh table have turned my friend." I said, crossing my arms and resting them on the table.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Whadda you mean?" He asked.

"You're usually teh one to make me laugh. And now, I'm teh one making you laugh." I explained.

He made and 'oh' face and stirred his drink.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"Only fifteen." I said, getting salty that I wasn't his age (Actually me lmao).

He nodded, then suddenly jumped. I looked up to see Kade and Judy standing there. Kade looked furious, while Judy just looked confused.

"Uh, whose your friend Kasey?" Judy asked nervously, placing our drinks on the table.

"O-Oh, Kade, Judy, tis is Jack. He's a YouTuber I watch." I said, digging my nails into my knee under the table.

Judy smiled and nodded, taking a seat in front of me. She knew how much he meant to me, and how much he helped me with my anxiety. Kade however, still thinks he's some creeper from the Internet who's gonna murder me. His hands were balled into fists and his posture was stiff as a board. I shot him a warning look.

"Siddown stupid." I hissed.

He looked at me, his hard grey eyes softening as they met my light Hazel eyes. He sighed, and sat next to Judy. He wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Jack, tis is Kade my brother. And tat's his girlfriend Judy." I said, gesturing to each of them.

Judy smiled and waved, while Kade sat back and crossed his arms, pouting like a child. Jack looked at me confused.

"He tinks you're a weirdo from teh Internet who'll murder me in my sleep." I whispered to him, giggling.

He chuckled lightly.

"Well that first part is pretty accurate." He whispered to me.

"I can relate." I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

Jack smiled, and stuck his hand out to Kade.

"It's nice to meet ya Kade." He said, giving him a friendly smile.

He looked up at him, and bit his lip nervously. Slowly he sat up, and shook his hand. I let out a small breath of relief and dove into a conversation with Jack about Shadow of The Colossus. Every few seconds I would glance over at Kade, who was listening and staring at me, a small smile cracking his usually annoyed face.

(A/N: Idk its bad. I was running out of ideas but I do have a good one for the next imagine, so stay tuned for that! But thank you guys so much for reading, and as always;

I WILL SEE ALL YOU SPARKLING MOONS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!! SMOOCHES💋💋💋)