Mark and Jack #3 (Includes Felix!)

{Huge trigger warning!}
{This imagine will depict gruesome circumstances. Please read at your own discretion. Thank You}

I stood in line. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. I took a shaky breath and looked up ok stage. There they were. Jack, Mark and Felix. They were my heroes. And I was about to reveal my story to them, and the entire audience of the panel. I grabbed a stress ball out of my bag and squeezed it hard. This calmed me down, just as the the young boy in front of me stepped up to the mic.

"Hey!" Jack said to him.

The boy hesitated before speaking.

"H-hi guys...." He said shakily.

"What's your name?" Mark asked with a gleeful smile on his face.

"Bryan." He said, a smile forming on his face.

"Hi Bryan! What's your question?" Jack asked, leaning forward slightly.

"I was wondering what your favorite song from UnderTale is?" He asked, messing with his light brown hair.

Mark and Jack looked at each other.

"Well I would say Megolavania." Mark said, looking at Jack expectantly.

"Spider Dance. It's gotta be Spider Dance." He said, giving the boy a smile.

"Same here Jack." Felix said.

"Okay, thank you." He said, stepping away from the mic.

"No problem!" Jack called after him.

I stepped up to the mic, and waited nervously as the person at the other mic spoke. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, calming myself. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, when suddenly a  familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Mark and Jack staring at me with concerned looks.

"Oh, s-sorry..." I said quietly, a blushing creeping onto my freckled cheeks.

"It's okay, what's your name?" Jack asked.

"I-It's Scarlett." I said, my voice cracking with nervousness.

"Nice to meet you Scarlett. Now what's your question." Felix said, smiling at me.

"I like your hair." Mark said, referring to my short, bright green and blue hair.

"Thanks. And i-it's not really a question.... If that's okay." I said, twiddling my fingers.

"That's okay," Mark assured me, giving me an attentive look.

I took a slow, deep breath and looked up at them.

"Now I know YouTubers always say not to thank them. But this time I think you'll accept it." I said, shrugging lightly.

"Okay," Mark and Jack said.

"For the past year, I've been suffering from depression PTSD and Stockholm Syndrome." I began.

They're smiles dropped, and were replaced with those concerned frowns again.

"But the reason behind it, isn't what you would expect. Or even believe." I said, swallowing hard.

"It all started two years ago. I was walking down the block to my friends house, when I was...... A-abducted..." I said, stuttering on the last word.

Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise. Jack just looked sympathetic.

"The man who took me, brought me to his house and locked me in the cellar. There he beat me, electrocuted, and things I won't say, but I suspect you understand what I'm implying that." I explained, avoiding eye contact with everyone.