✿уσυ вєℓσηg ωιтн мє✿¢нαρтєя 1✿

вℓυяв:

Tαуℓσя ѕωιƒt ιѕ α 16 уєαя σℓ∂ ωнσ нαѕ вєєη вυℓℓιє∂ ƒσя ηєαяℓу 3 уєαяѕ ησω αη∂ ѕнє'ѕ ѕtιℓℓ нσℓ∂ιηg ση.нσωєνєя σηє ∂αу ѕнє ¢αη't тαкє ιt αηумσяє! ѕнє ∂є¢ι∂єѕ tσ∂αу ιѕ tнє ∂αу ѕнє tαкєѕ нєя ℓιƒє.ησ σηє ωσυℓ∂ мιѕѕ нєя.нєя ƒαмιℓу ωσηt.нєя ѕσ ¢αℓℓє∂ ƒяιєη∂ѕ ωσηt єνєη gινє α ѕнιt.єνєяуσηє ωιℓℓ вє нαρρу αη∂ ѕнє ¢αмє tσ мαкє ρєσρℓє нαρρу...вυt tнєη яєє¢є tнє ηєω вσу ιη ѕ¢нσσℓ ѕανєѕ нєя ƒяσм ρяσвαвℓу мαкιηg tнє вιggєѕt мιѕtαкє σƒ нєя ℓιƒє! ωιℓℓ tнєу gєt tσgєtнєя؟ ι∂к уσυ tєℓℓ мє ιη σtнєя ωσя∂ѕ: ƒσя мє tσ кησω αη∂ ƒσя уσυ tσ ƒιη∂ συt. ℓσℓ χ ρℓєαѕє яєα∂ tнιѕ вσσк ρяσмιѕє ιt'ℓℓ вє tнє вєѕt!!η∂ ησ tнιѕ αιη't α tяυє ѕtorу χ ♥

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today's The Day.I Have To.If I Do This Everyone Will Be Happy.No one Will Care.No one Will Notice I'm Gone Anyway.I Have To. I Need To.

I Open My Eyes To Find Myself Lying In Bed With My Alarm Ringing 'Wake Up Wake Up Its Schoolio Time If You Miss This Alarm I'll Play It Again.'' It Sings....Ugh It Was Monday And The Thought Of School Already Made Me Sick! Although People See A Happy Me, Deep Inside I'm Hurt,Confused,Needy,Lost In My Emotions.

I Grew Up Like Every other Girl. Until I Started Nursery.Until I Got To Primary School. Until I Got To Secondary. Yes. They Bullied Me In Nursery I Guess It Was Because I Was Always The Teachers Pet. Always The Know It All. Always The Nerdy One.Always The Goodie Two Shoe. Always Getting The Prizes.

.......

The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing Snaps Me Back To Reality As It Plays Its Annoying Tune Again. I Turn It Off, Grab My Glasses And Lazily Walk To The Bathroom. I Glare At Myself In The Mirror I Felt Like Breaking It.Why In The World Did God Have To Make Me Look Like This Ugly Shit?!? I Had Yellow Braces Which Definitely Made Me Look Ugly,Wore Real Big Geeky Glasses And I Was Currently The Most Unpopular Girl At School.Does God Really Hate Me That Much To The Extent Of Making Me Ugly? WHYYYYY! I Scream In My Head.

I Grab My Tooth-Brush, Place My Glasses On The Side Of The Bathroom Sink And Fill Up Water For Myself, After That I Smoothly Place Toothpaste On My Tooth-Brush And Get Brushing.

.......

After About 10 Minutes I've Finished Brushing My Teeth. I Quickly Take Off My Pj's And Hop Into The Shower Taking Every bit Of The Hot Water In.I Start Scrubbing At My Arms And Then Legs And So On. I Wash My Hair And Today I Decided To Go With The Apple Scent As It Smelled Really Refreshing. Half An Hour Later And I Was Done. I Put A Towel Around Myself And On My Head As I Get Out Of The Shower And Check The Time On My Phone. 07:10. Great I've Got Still An Hour Left. I Put Some Pants On As I Quickly Creamed Myself And Wore My School Uniform With My Other Towel Still Around My Head. I'm Not Planning To Take It Off Until I Fill My Towel Is Too Big (Which Tells Me That It's Soaked Up All The Water.) My Phone Starts Buzzing On My Bed. I Trudge Over To My Bed And Find It's A Message From Mum. I Thought Mum Was At Home But Obviously Shes Not. I Scroll Down My Text Messages And Find My Mums One...

Mum: Good Morning Honey I Hope Your Awake If Your Not Then Obviously Wake Up But Anyway I Had To Go Early As I Had An Important Meeting At Work Remember To Set Of For School At Exactly 8:10 And Breaky's In The Kitchen Microwave Okay? Love You Lots My Bon Bon And Have A Great Day At School x

The Thing Is I Love My Mum To Bits! But She Thinks I'm A Happy Girl But She Doesn't Know How Hurt I Am Inside. I Haven't Told Her That I Get Bullied At School And Neither Am I Planning To, As I Know It'll Break A Heart To Bits And My Mum Is A Single Parent- My So Called Dad Left When I Was Only A Little Bonnie. So It's Real Hard For Her To Look After Me As well As Go To Work. I Know I'm 16 And That I Should Be Able To Look After Myself But My Mum Still Thinks I'm Still Her Little Bon Bon.

I Quickly Text Back...

Me: K Mum Nd I'm Awake Hope You Have A Lovely Meeting...Love You Too And What Did You Make For Me This Time :o

Within Seconds My Mum Texts Back...

Mum: For Me To Know And For You To Find Out Now I've Really Got To Go Hun x Bye Love Ya Lots :)

Wow She Must Be In A Real Rush. I Grunt And Shrug My Shoulders. I Unwrap The Towel Around My Head- Which Is Now Soaked Up Completely With Water. Shoudn't Have Wore My School Uniform But Oh Well...Right?

I Thoroughly dryed My Hair Before Straightening It And Putting It In A High Pony Tale...Perfect!Although I Never Cared About My Appearence I Still Wanted To Look Presentable As I Never Knew What Would Come My Way...The Answer Was Pretty Obvious Though...HATE!

I Sighed At My Rather Sad Life And Put On My Rather Geeky Glasses And Galloped Downstairs To The Kitchen...Gore Was I Starving! I Followed My Mothers Instructions And Looked In The Microwave... Mmmm Porridge? Yuck! I Hate Porridge!! I Decided To Skip A Full Breakfast And Just Picked Up An Apple And A Drink. That Should Keep Me Going....Right?

Oh Well Im Already As Skinny As A Twig So Theres No Point Tryna Fatten Me Up.

I Grab My School Shoes,Blazer,Coat And Bag And Make My Way Out Of The Door Making Sure I Didn't Leave Anything Behind I Switched Off The Light And Locked The Door.

αυtнσяѕ ησtє:

нαισ мα ѕχ¢у ρєngυιηѕ нσρє уσυ єηנσує∂! ησt му вєѕt ιк! вυt ρℓєαѕє ¢σηtιηυє яєα∂ιηg χχ ι ℓσνє уσυ мα ℓιℓ' вσηηιєѕ ;∂ ♥