✿ємσтισηαℓ؟✿¢нαρтєя 3✿

Finally We're In Our Form Room I Wanted So Long To Run Away From The Awkward Silence.     

I Take My Seat At The Back As Usual And Just Get Out My Song Book And Scribble Down A Song I Had Thought About Writing For Quite A While. I Called It Safe And Sound. **I Advice You Listening To It**

"I remember tears streaming down your face                                                                                          When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light   

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

 But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes                                                                                            

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now,

Come morning light.

You and I'll be safe and sound"

I Hardly Noticed The Tears Streaming Down My Face, I Only Noticed When Reece Scribbled On A Piece Of Torn Paper "R U Okay" I Looked Up At Him With A Questioning Look. So He Wrote On The Same Paper "Ur Crying?" I Quickly Wiped My Face And He's Right I Was Crying. I Gulp Away The Rest Of The Tears And I Write On The Paper "Err...I Y-yes"                                                                             

He Nods In Response And I Smile Weakly.

That Song...I Wrote Part Of It When My Dad Left...He Meant The World To Me Literally! I Loved Him To Bits But Then...He Left. Tears Que Up As I Try And Erase The Memories Of It.

**7 Years Ago**

**When Taylor Was Nine**

 "Daddy Where Are You Going?" I Asked.

He Just Looked At Me And Smiled Weakly And Then Kissed My Forehead.                                     "To Fairy Land,Sunshine" He Said.

I Looked At Him "Daddy Why Are You Going To Fairy Land?" I Questioned Him Again                     He Looked Sad...Depressed... "I Have...Business There Hun x" He Said Weakly.                         "Okay Daddy, Are You Coming Back?" I Knew The Answer Straight Away, But I Just Wanted To Make Sure I Was Wrong.                                                                                                                                

He Gulped And Looked Away With A Twinkle In His Eye...Noo! He Turned And Walked Away...In The Darkness...Away From Me...Gone Forever.                                                                                     "NO! DADDY! COME BACK! PLEASE! DADDY!" I Cried Running After Him, My Little Legs Going As Fast As They Could But I Did Not Succeed I Tripped And He Left...I Cried Myself To Sleep For Days...Weeks...Years...Until I Convinced Myself That He Was Gone...Forever.

I Feel Reece Shuffle Uncomfortably Beside Me I Look At Him From Behind My Lashes. I Knew He Was Debating Whether To Comfort Me Or Not. He Looked At Me. I Gave Him A Reassuring Smile And This Time  He Rubbed My Back. "DING DING DING!!"                                                                        

 It Was Time For Break. I Didn't Really Want To Go Outside So I Just Rushed To the Cafeteria And Searched For Somewhere To Sit, Most Of The Tables Where Full With The "Poplar's" Who Just Scowled At Me And Looked Away In Disgust. The Pit Of My Stomach Roared, WHO THE HECK DID THEY THINK THEY WHERE PULLING THEIR SHIT BAG FACES AT ME?

My Eyes Wondered At The Far Back Where There Was A Corner. Great! I Could Cry My Heart Out And With Luck No One Would Notice. No One Really Payed Attention To My Presence So I Had Nothing To Worry About.

I Struggled My Way Through The Crowd Of People Whilst Taking In Their Abusive Comments. I Shrugged It Off And Trudged To The Corner.

I Sat On The Comfy Chair And Put My Face In My Palms And Thought To Myself...How Come I Was Getting So Emotional?

Just Then I Heard Large Footsteps Coming My Way, I Look Up Nervously,Shielding My Arms In A Cross To Defend Myself. I Sigh In Relief As It's Only Reece. He Chuckles Lightly And Then His Face Falls When He See's My Face.                                                                                                                       "You've Been Crying?" He Asks Softly.                                                                                                                

I Nod Slowly. Unexpectedly He Puts His Hand On My Shoulder And Squeezes It Softly. I Gasp At The Sudden Warmth Of His Hand And Relax Again As He Wipes Away My Tears. I Smile Weakly And Say "I...Err...Thank You...Um...You Can Go...If You Wa-Want To" I Stutter.                                          

He Looks Down At Me Confusion In His Eyes Then He Smiles Weakly At Me And Turns To Walk Away When...

When...I Surprise Myself And Grab Hold Of His Arm And Look Into His Perfect Eyes Whilst Saying "Please Don't Leave" He Smirks And Turns To Face Me. Oh Gosh That Smirk...                                       "I Wasn't Planning To Taylor." He Says, The Corners Of His Lips Pulling Up To A Warm Smile.

DING DING DING!!

The Bell Went Signalling End Of Break. Me And Reece Walk To Our Next Class Which Is Science With Mr Lenbridge, As Much As I Got Staright A's In All  Subjects, I Really Hated Science, It's Not As If I'm Going To Become A Scientist. (We Have All The Same Lessons...Awkward) I Had Learnt Alot About Him At Break, That He First Lived In Australia Before Coming Here,That His Mother Died When He Was 6 But His Father Remarried (Ouch...) And That He Has A Rich Uncle (Wow.) And Of Course He Found Out Things About Me Too. Like I Got Bullied Litrally 24.7, That My Dad Left Me And My Mum.

We're Talking About Our Favourite Tv Programs And Oh Did We Have Alot In Common! 

***

"OMG!! I AM SOOO SORRY!!" I Say Panick Taking Over My Face As I Quickly Try To Dry And Rubb Off The Stain.                                                                                                                                                            

We're In The Middle Of Science, Technically Dealing With Frogs Legs And Their Eggs, And Urine.     Me And Reece Are Partners And I Was Just Holding The Sample Of Urine Casually When Josh 'Accidently' As He Claimed, Shoved Me! The Nerve Of Him! And Yep! As Predicted, The Urine Bottle Went Flying Pouring Everywhere On The Desk And Right Flat Bang On Reece's...Face And Lap    "I'm S-Sorry" I Stuttered As The Class Laughed. Reece Just Looked At Me And Ran Out Of The Class. Whoopidooo Looks Like I've Just Messed Up My Friendship With Reece! I Just Stand There Blank...Lost...Dazed. Before I Know It I Marched Myself Out Of The Class, The Teacher Yelling At Me Telling Me To Go Back Or Else I'd Get A Detention. Pfffftttt....Who Does He Think He Is Threatning Me With A Stupid Detention Pfffffftttt....They Could Report Me To Mrs Utterly Right Our Head Mistress If He Wanted! Right Now I Didn't Even Care If I Was Arrested! I Just Needed To Go Somewhere.            

-----

   нєуу мα ρυмρкιηѕ! ι тяιє∂ мαкιηg ιт ℓσηg (¢; нσρє υ єηנσує∂! ρℓєαѕє ¢αяяу σηη яєα∂ιηg );