✿ℓιвяαяу...✿¢нαρтєя 4✿

I Cross The Street To The Library. It Was The Only Place I Could Get My Head Fixed, I Always Bought A Book And Highlighted The Parts That Made Me Emotional. 

As I Walked In, The Bell Chimed, Mrs Ruth Looked At My Direction And Smiled Warmly. Mrs Ruth Was Always So Welcoming, She Had Brunette Hair That Fell Perfectly Into Curls, She Was Like In Her 30's-Rather Young To Be Stuck As A Librarian I Thought But Whenever I Brought The Subject Up She Always Said "Your Never Too Young-Or Old. To Do Anything Dear"

"Good Afternoon Taylor" She Said With The Warm Smile Still Plastered On Her Face.                          

"Good Afternoon M-mrs R-Ruth" I Stuttered. She Looked At Me With Confusion Visible On Her Face. "Had A Rough Day Sweetie?" She Asked Taking A Step Towards Me And Pulling Me In A Tight Embrace. I Couldn't Help But Whimper In Her Arms As Well As Take In Her Perfume.                           "Wanna Talk About It Taylor?" She Said Whilst Wiping Away A Tear That Had Slid Down My Pale Cheeks. I Simply Shook My Head. "N-No I-I'm Fine" I Pull Away From Her Hug And Fake A Smile.

I Wonder Around The Quiet And Peaceful Library Until I Finally Find A Book That Looked Interesting Enough. I Stroll To The Left Where There Was A Chair Comfortably Squeezed At The Back. I Plop Myself On It Legs Crossed And My Sweaty School Shoes Off As I Start Reading The First Page. Seconds Later I'm Weeping Like An Old Women! It Weren't My Fault Though! The Book Was SOO Emotional! I Looked At My Feet. God How Many Tissues Had I Used? "Erm...Taylor?" A  Voice Said. I Winced As The Person Said My Name And My Hands Flew To My Face As I Tried Defending Myself. "Don't Hurt Me! I'm Sorry! You Can Have My Lunch!!" I Started Screaming Random Words That There Came A Point That I Didn't Even Know What On Earth I Was Saying. I Felt A Hand Rub My Back. WHAT? "Why On Earth Would I Hurt You Taylor?" The Person Said, This Time I Knew Exactly Who It Was...Reece. I Quickly Sneaked A Peek And Indeed My Theory Was Correct. It Was Reece!! I Fling My Arms Around Him And Say "I'm Sorry,I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry Times 100 Million !" I Know. I Really Am A Nutter. "S'Kay I Forgave You Like Long Time Ago!" Reece Chuckled Obviously Surprised At My Sudden Reaction.

I Didn't Even Know What Came Over Me. I Quickly Released Him And Stare At My Feet Which Seemed To Suddenly Be Rather Interesting. I Felt A Hot Blaze Of Pink Warmth Suddenly Rush Up To My Cheeks "Sorry" I Mutter. "You Really Need To Stop Doing That!" Reece Laughed. I Looked Up At Him Confused "Doing What?!?" I Questioned "Doing That" He Said Whilst Pointing At My Thumbs, Which Where Currently Twiddling Away. UGH. "S-sorry" I Stuttered Obviously Embarrassed. "And That." Reece Piped Up. "WHAT Now!" I Asked Frustrated. "Saying Sorry For Unnecessary Reasons." He Said Whilst Trying To Hold Back A Chuckle. But Obviously Failed. "IT'S SO NOT FUNNY!!" I Pout Whilst Hitting Him Lightly With My Book. "Woah Looks Like Tay Tays Got Some Attitude." He Said Clicking His Fingers Into A Z.  "I So Do Not." I Said Whilst Mocking His Finger Clicking Thingy. He Burst Out Laughing - So Did I. WHAT!! His Laugh Is SO Contagious. It's Like A Cure.

"C'mon Lets Go Before My Mum Comes Tryna Pipe Us Down." He Said In between Breaths. My Eyes Widenend With Shock "YOUR MUM!!" I Said To Myself. Little Did I Know I Had Said It Out Loud- Wait A Go Taylor. "Yeah Penny Kinds My Mum But She Uses Penny Ruth Because She Wanted To Stick With Her Surname." He Shrugged As If It Was No Big A Deal. All I Could Do Was Admire His Beautiful Features. My God He Got Most His Features From Mrs Ruth. "C'mon Then!" He Clicked His Fingers Infront Of Me. "Uh Yeah." I Said Snapping Back To Reality. I Slipped On My Shoes Whilst I Crouched Down To Pick Up The Like One Thousand Million Tissues Which Were Scattered All Over The Place. "You Must've Been Pouring Like An Old Lady Eh." Reece Teased. I Laughed Whilst Picking Up The Rest Of The Tissue. "Get Me A Bin!" I Ordered Reece. "Nuh Uh!" He Said Whilst Shaking His Head. "REECE GET ME A BIN!" I Said Sternly Giving Him A Death Glare. I Saw Him Gulp But He Still Kept His Guard And Shook His Head Like An Idiot. "Fine! Don't Talk To Me Ever!" I Say Quite Childishly And Walk Swiftly Past Him. However To Be Pulled Back By His Rather Strong Hands. "Fine Then! I'll Get You A Bin!" He Whined. Seconds Later He Was Back With A Bin. I Smiled Sweetly/Evilly At Him "Thank You" I Say The Smile Still Plastered On My Face. "Can We Go Now?" He Said "I Wanna Be In Time For Lunch" He Huffed "Yeah Sure Lets Go."

************************************************************************************************************

нєууα мα ρєηgυιηѕ!! ωσαн qυιтє α ℓσηg ¢нαρρу υηηυн؟ ℓσℓ ρℓєαѕє ¢σηтιηυє яєα∂ιηg :) η∂ νσтє :● ;∂ тнαηк уσυ мα ƒℓυƒƒу υηι¢σяηѕ ;∂