Chapter Seven (Teaser On What's Gunna Happen x)

#listen to medicine by daughter when reading can't put on side cause on mobile app nd ma laptops broken *cry's*#

They Say The Saddest Of Them All Are The People Who Are Fighting Depression And Out Of Millions Of People Fighting Depression. I Was One Of Them.

The Thing With Depression Is That You Try And Try Again To Help Yourself. Save Yourself From Doing Something Stupid. But It's Useless. Your Crys Are Useless. Everything About You And Your Life Means Nothing To You Or Anyone Anymore. You Feel Like Your Bottled Up With Emotions And Your Praying To Find Something, Search For Someone That Can Just Open Up The Cap Of The Bottle And Release All Of Them Emotions, Letting Them Flow In Waves.

And My Person, My "Someone" Is Reece Kind.

Reece James Kind.

*A/N

Heey MA Smexy Malted Wheaties xD

SO This Is Lyk A Teaser...

Updating Soon (yay)

Been Busy Crying Coz Got Into Argument Wiv Bestie And She Meant Everything To Me

Er ND OMG GETTING BRACES ON MONDAY!! GAAAAH SO EXCITED FOR SOME REASON...

Will Be Posting Some Updates On Some Of Ma Books Lyk Dear Diary- Love Dizzy Izzy (Cough Lesley Cough Happy Cough Now!?)

xD Buhh.....

Mighhhht Put Some Books On Hold Lyk LFTM... Sorry

So LFTM On Pause!

Bye Im Talking TO Much And I Hate It Wen Im Reading A Book Nd Da Author Puts LOADSA Comments On A/N. So I Know How U Feel...

Byeeeeee xx Nd Keep Looking Smexy B) *Moviestarplanet Emojo *GASP* *

O YH LISTEN TO MEDICINE BY DAUGHTER WEN READING THIS UPDATE!!