✿ηєω вσу-яєє¢є кιη∂✿¢нαρтєя 2✿

When I Walk Out Of The Door I'm Bombarded With Cold Air. 

'Brrr...' I say To Myself I Zip Up My Coat And Walk To School Avoiding All The Faces Of My Bully's.

***** 

As I Walk To My Locker It's Smashed And There's 'Go Die' Written In Clear Red White-Board Pen.   Tears Que Up At The Back Of My Eyes As People Snigger And Point. I Sniff Back The Tears And Walk To Class When... 

CRASH!

''Look Where Your Going Twig Face!'' Sarah Yells,Making Everyone Stare At Me. She Grabs My Glasses And Throws Them On The Floor. I Look Down Worried...Upset.                                                    

I Hear Someone Yell ''OI! PICK THEM GLASSES UP AND GIVE THEM BACK TO HER YOU BULLY!!"

I Look Up In Surprise To Notice A Tall Boy Behind Me. Did He Really Stick Up For Me?

"Boy You Too Cute To Be Sticking Up For This Sore Loser!" Sarah Says And Walks Closer To The Boy. She Then Grabs His Arm And Pulls Him In A Kiss.

Looks Like I Should'nt Have Got My Hopes Up Them 😞

But Then I Hear Everyone Gasp And Look To See Whats Happening And When I Look I See The Boy Actually Pushing Sarah Away And...SHOUTING "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU B----!" Whoa That Boy Has Some Guts!

He Then Whispers Something To Her Which Makes Her Eyes Nearly Pop Out And Gasp.I Look Down And Make My Way To My First Lesson When Someone Shouts "Heey Wait Up!"

I Turn Around And See The Same Boy That Stuck Up For Me. I Look Down As He Comes Closer Out Of Breathe.I Look Up Again And I'm Literally Staring Into Beautiful Brown Eyes.                                    

I Look Down As My Cheeks Burn. He Chuckles And Says "Your Welcome!"                                                My Cheeks Burn Even More "Uh I-I-Thank You..." I Stutter And Continue Walking As I Hear Big Footsteps Next To Me. "No Problem" He Says And Looks At Me.

We Carry On Walking In Complete Silence When He Says "I Never Quite Got Your Name." He's Got This Cute Australian Accent That Makes Me Melt Inside.

I Quickly Mutter "Taylor, Taylor swift" And Carry On Walking Quicker As I Know The Late Bell Will Ring Soon.

"Nice Name, My Names Reece,Reece Kind.Um...What Lesson You Got?" He Asks Whilst Scratching His Head.                                                                                                                                            

"History!" I Shout And Start Breaking Into A Run As The Late Bell Has Just Gone.                                  

"ME TOO!" I Hear His, I Mean Reece's Voice.

****

I Get To Class And Look Down As I Mutter "Sorry I'm Late Sir." And Walk To My Seat At The Far Back Whilst I Bury My Head In My Reading Book. I Know This Is A History Lesson But Sir Let's Me Read As I've Already Finished The Subject We Are Currently Working On.

 -----

I Take No Notice Of The Footsteps Coming Closer To Me And Carry On Reading My Book. But When I Hear The Scraping Of A Chair Being Pulled I Look Up. Great. Reece's Sitting Next To Me.      

I Look At Him With Pleading Eyes As I Feel Everyone's Eyes Watching Me.                                             

"Don't Sit Next To Me Please! You'll Get Bullied!" I Try To Say To Him With My Eyes But Nope! He Plonked His Butt On The Chair And Smirked. Everyone Gasped And Mr.Kane Said To The Class "Children If You'd Like To Look This Way Please" He Smiles At Me And Looks At Me Sympathetically. I Like Mr.Kane. He Knows Just The Right Time To Get The Classes Attention When They're All Looking At Me With Their Snaky Eyes.

As I Continue Reading My Book I Look Up And Catch Reece Looking At ME. He Smiles And Says "What Ya Reading Taylor"                                                                                                                                          I Simply Show Him The Book Cover And Continue Reading My Book.                                                      

"Goodnight Mr Tom" I Hear Him Mutter.                                                                                      

After A Long Silence He Whispers To Me "Is The Book Good?"                                                                 

 I Nod And Get On With My Reading. He Smirks And Gets On With His Own Work.

After 20 Minutes Of Silence The Bell Goes Meaning It's Form Time. I Quickly Pack My Things And Rush Out Of Class Trying To Avoid The Bully's. I Feel A Gentle Hand Pull Me Back And I Look Up At The Person With Fear In My Eyes.

"Whoa Sorry Taylor, I Just Wanted To Ask You What Form Room Your In." Reece Asks Softly Whilst Smiling And Lets Go Off My Arm.

"I...Err...A17 Mrs Hudson's Class. I Er..." I Stutter Trying To Avoid Eye Contact With Him.

"Me Too! We Can Walk Together...If Ya Wont..." He Says The Last Few Words Mostly To Himself.

"I...Err Would Um Like To W-Walk With You Reece" I Reply Anxiously.                                                      His Face Lights Up With Happiness. Cute- Just Like A 4 Year Old Boy Opening His Christmas Presents.

We Walk In Silence. Both In Our Own Fairy-tale.

***

 нєу мα вυвz χ ℓσℓ ѕσz ƒσя тнє ℓσηg/ѕнσят ¢нαρтєя тяιє∂ тσ мαкє ιт αѕ ℓσηg αѕ ρσѕѕιвℓє...ℓσℓ кєєρ яєα∂ιηg ρωєααѕє!!