Chapter 8 - Olympus Coliseum I

A/N: Hi lovelies! This chapter is shorter than I wanted it to be, but for what I want to do it's easier to split it up than have one huuuuge chapter but not update for a while.

Please read the sync results!

Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had to split up with Sora and his group so you could complete your own mission. Sora had to go to Beast's Castle, whatever that was, and you all were on your way to Olympus. You had promised to meet up the next chance you had.

When you arrived you saw enormous pillars leading up to an ornate heavy stone door. There were large pots that held torches and fire on the steps. You seemed to be in some kind of a courtyard and you heard cheering from beyond the door.

"Shall we go in and see what it is?" Kairi asked. You and Naminé followed her through the doors and a small room before entering what was a huge arena. All three of you carefully made it past the enthusiastic crowd to find a seat. When you sat down, you all saw a pretty buff man looking up a huge creature made out of rock.

"That man will be crushed to bits!" Naminé gasped.

"Such a shame, he's so good looking too..." You said.

Naminé just gave you a look and you shrugged. "What!"

"It's true," Kairi said, not taking his eyes off him.

"I thought you liked Shang!" Naminé said.

Kairi just shrugged, grinning. "New world new men, duh!"

You laughed. "She has a point," you said to Naminé who just shook her head smiling.

"You two are such a handful," she said.

You all turned back to the action and saw the rock monster slowly stomping toward the man. The girl in front of you started shouting, "Hercules! Hercules!" And soon got the whole stadium to start chanting it.

The man stopped and waved at the crowd, a charming smile on his face.

"Ahh, so his name is Hercules," Naminé said. "They don't seem too concerned that he's going to be crushed to bits..."

The monster lunged at him and he rolled out of the way. He grabbed one of the jagged edges of the monster's leg and pulled, and much to all of your surprise, the monster fell on its back. All three of you gasped.

"How is that possible!?" You asked incredulously.

"I'm even more in love..." Kairi said dreamily.

Hercules started wrestling with the monster, picking him up and tossing him around like it was nothing. After lots of showmanship for the crowd, Hercules swung the monster around multiple times before throwing it and having it sail off into the distance. The crowd erupted in cheers, you three along with them, having gotten into the spirit of things and rooting for him.

Hercules waved at the crowd, though you noticed he looked a little worn out, as the crowd started filing out of the arena. Most people left, but there were a gaggle of girls you three were stuck behind. They were trying to get to Hercules though you heard a voice from somewhere in front of them.

"I told you ladies a million times already. There's no way you're getting to see Herc!" You couldn't tell where the voice was coming from but it sounded low to the ground. "But... I'm always available."

The girls started laughing, and when you heard the voice again, he was much less friendly. "That's it. Three words: Get. Out."

The girls in front of you scoffed and walked off, leaving you, Kairi, and Naminé in front of him. He was a very short... Man? Goat? Some sort of hybrid it looked like. He took an immediate notice of you three.