Chapter 8

Hey guys! Guess what? I have writer's block!!! YAY!!! NOT.

Anyways, blah blah blah. I don't feel like talking today so let's just get to the point.

Question of the week, how old are y'all?

And ya, happy reading.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jess's POV

I blink open my eyes, my contacts poking me from being left in so long. I blink rapidly repeatedly, until they're fixed again, and that's when I see my surroundings.

Trees. I turn my head left and right, but all I see is trees. I'm in a forest.

I try to sit up, but something is holding me down. I angle my head to look down over my body, and see that I'm tied down by rope. A skipping rope, to be exact.

I angle my head again to look under my body, and I see the ground about 10 or more feet below me.

I'm tied to a freaking tree.

"Hello?" My voice echoes through the forest I'm in, but there's no other sounds except for animal noises.

"Hellooooo?"

Did Jeff tie me here? I remember everything that happened before I passed out, but why am I tied to a tree?

He probably left you here so you would bug him while he's trying to kill. Penelope speaks up.

Aren't you freaking out that Jeff the killer is real? I ask.

And that he's wasting his time with you? He could have just made a better deal.

What? What deal?

Oh, nothing, never mind. She dismisses.

What's going on? This is definitely suspicious.

"Hey, sweetheart." A deep voice says behind me. I don't need to look down to know who it is. And I'd rather not look at his face anyways. All the fan made pictures, all the descriptions and the stories, none of them could have possibly prepared me for how scary his actual face really is.

Everyone knows his mouth is slit, and his eyes are wide and never blinking, but you can't understand the real terror of his face unless you've seen it yourself.

"Why am I in a tree?" I ask, refusing to look at him.

"Temporary bed, did you sleep well?" His voice is closer now, and I'm assuming he's climbing up the tree, great.

"Yes, I slept great, being tied to a tree and all."

I'm probably not in a good position to be cocky, but that would only be if I didn't want to die. If he kills me, I'm not going to be one to complain.

"Your feisty, I like that." He's now on the branch I'm tied to, crawling towards me.

"Touch me and-" 

"And what? I think your a little tied up at the moment." When I look up at him, he's smirking, but his slit cheeks make it look wider and all the more creepy. It's like a rape face right now if we're being honest. 

Now he's crawling on top of me. I feel his body pressed against me, as he places himself directly on top of me. The only thing keeping him up are his arms, and I can feel his body weight because he's doing a lousy job of keeping himself up. 

His face is inches away from my own, and the smell of his breath tells me that he certainly doesn't carry around a toothbrush. 

"G...get off." I grunt, trying to pull myself out of the ropes bounding me there, but again, it doesn't work. 

His face is smiling, even his mouth is actually curved into a smirk now. He leans in closer to my face and whispers in my ear. 

"Go to sleep." 

Author's POV 

Jeff waited, his body still draped over the young girl, his dark hair falling down the sides of his face from his hoodie. He waited for her to close her eyes. 

"Go to sleep" he told her. He waited for her to close her eyes and come back again, only a different version of herself. Even that still didn't make any sense to him, but he accepted things as they were. As long as things worked out for him, he didn't complain. 

His trademark sentence, the thing he always his victims before they died, was also the code. She was going to close her eyes after he said that sentence. It was the code that signaled to come out. Whenever he said that sentence, that secret code, she would close her eyes and come back a different person. 

It was a useful code, it was easy. It was something Jeff wouldn't forget. 

As soon as Jeff said that sentence, the girl's eyes closed. After a moment, they re opened. 

"Oh my gosh! It's really you!" The young girl squeeled. 

Jeff was left to get up and stand in front of her, confused. This wasn't usually how he or she acted. Was there more of them? 

He wanted to untie her, but at the same time he was worried she would glomp him if he did, seeing as she seemed to like him so much. 

This was most certainly a different person, but who? And how many were there? 

"Who are you?" He asked. 

"Who me? I'm like, you biggest fan!" She exclaimed, going on and rambling about what a big fan she was. 

Jeff didn't know what she meant. Why was she a fan of his? He didn't even know her. 

"How many of you are there?" He asked, grabbing his knife from his pocket that now had dry blood on it, and twirling it around with his fingers. 

The young girl made a growling noise, smirking. "I love it when you do that." 

"Answer my damn question!" Jeff snapped, putting the knife against her throat out of reflex. 

"Well, I can't tell you for sure how many fans you've got, but-" 

"No, not fans. How many of you... guys are there?" Jeff asked, pointing to her head. "In there." 

"Ohh, you mean us personalities. There's 4 of us." She replied, still smiling like a love struck idiot. 

"And who are you?" He asked, his voice dripping with irritation. 

"I'm Penelope. The others are Jamie, Philip, and Simon." 

"Simon, where is he?" He's the one he was looking for. But instead she- Penelope showed up. 

"How should I know?" Penelope countered, and then started giggling. 

Jeff sighed angirly, and then whispered in the girl's ear once more. 

"Go to sleep." 

This time, when she closed her eyes, they re opened with a sinister look he much prefered. 

"She's annoying, and persistant. It seems she got out before I did." The girl spoke. 

"I'd say." Jeff snorted. 

"Why did you put her to sleep again? I thought we agreed we were going to make her witness what we do." The girl spoke again, this time acting frustrated. 

"I know, but I needed to put her to sleep in case she ran away." Jeff replied, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

"You can't take care of a child?" She taunted. 

"Shut up." Jeff ordered. 

"Whatever, I'll wake her up again after you untie me and we'll get this show on the road." 

Jeff smirked wickedly. 

"Gladly."