Chapter 10

Omg guys I have such bad writer's block, it's so horrible. I'm incredibly sorry for not updating as frequently as you guys would like me to, but I just haven't really thought of anything to write down for the next chapter. So, I sat myself down and forced myself to stare at the screen until I wrote something. 

Anyways, I've taken all your guys's comments about Jess and Jeff's relationship into consideration, and I thought y'all had some wonderful ideas. So you'll have to wait until further chapters to see if any of your ideas are used, but I'll tell u that I loved all the ideas. Thnx guys :)

But an important question I wanted to ask is if u guys wanted a lemony scene in the story? It's all up to u guys, if the the yes votes win majority, then I'll write one, and if not, I won't. 

So for the question of the week; what is the last thing u read that made u cry? I read this doujinshi about USUK the other day, (Hetalia shipping) and that made me cry like a freaking baby. 

Alright, anyways, onto chapter 10!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jess's POV 

Dammit! Again with the "opeining my eyes to unfamiliar territory" thing again!

It seems that everytime I supposedly pass out, I end up somewhere new because Jeff moved me. Speaking of Jeff, where is he?

Not that I expected him to be waiting for me to wake up or something, but...

But nothing. Penelope says. 

Shut up! I yell.

Well, he seems like the kind of person who watches people sleep, considering he's always telling you to sleep, but maybe he just went killing again. 

Suddenly, I hear a shuffling noise in the corner of the room, and before I know it, Jeff is leaning over me with his knife to my throat. 

Or maybe not. 

"Well well, she's finally awoken." He chuckles. 

His slit open mouth still creeps me out to the fullest extent, I mean, why wouldn't it? Especially since the room is mostly dark except for the one window which is covered by worn out blinds, and all I can see is his wide mouth which is close to my face, and his pure black eyes that always remain open. 

But at the moment, I find myself studying his lip movements as he speaks. His lips piece together what he's saying, and his slit cheeks that are led to look like the rest of his mouth move slightly as he opens and closes his mouth along with the words that come out. 

His lips are the darkest shade of pink, almost hinting the color red. Whether it be because they always contain blood on them, or it's just the natural color, I don't know. 

I notice that he has several splotches of blood on his hoodie and his face, and then I start to wonder to myself what blood tastes like. 

You know, I can hear your thoughts. Penelope inturrupts my train of thought. 

When I don't say anything, she continues. 

You'd better stay away from my Jeffery! He's mine!

He's not yours, you don't own him, and he doesn't know you. I reply, mentally rolling my eyes. 

I snap back into the present, and see that Jeff is still holding his knife to my neck, but he's no longer talking. He's just staring at me, not moving. 

Without thinking, I reach out my hand and touch one of the blood splotches on his hoodie, smearing it around. It's wet, which means it's recent. 

Jeff looks at my hand, and visibly smirks. 

"You know, if you wanted to feel me, you could have just said so." 

He obviously has no idea what I was really doing. 

"Wha-no! Pervert!" I yell, yanking my hand away and attempting, attempting to push him off of me. As you may have noticed, that didn't work. 

"My dear, your the one that made a move first, I was simply recognizing it." He puts his face even closer to my own, and positions his body over mine, putting his arms on either side of me so I can't escape. 

I slowly lift my arm from under him, and bring my hand towards my face. He watches me intently as I do this. I lift the finger that has blood on it, and slowly bring it to my lips, looking him straight in the eyes. Then, with my own burning desire, I slide it into my mouth and taste the sticky substance stuck on my finger. 

It tastes bitter, it's like a burning hatred swirling in my mouth. It might even be the taste of death itself. 

I try to slide my finger slowly out of my mouth, but I accidentally shove it out rather quickly because of the taste that I'm not fond of, coughing endlessly. I hate it, it tastes horrible, but for some reason, I want more. I'm craving it, I want it more than anything in the universe. 

Except for my phone. 

And maybe Jeff. 

Wait, what? 

Stepping over the line, woman!!! Penelope exclaims. 

"Where's my phone?" I ask weakly, as I finish my coughing fit. 

Jeff shrugs, finally climbing off of me. "How should I know?" 

I sigh heavily, frustrated. 

Ok, where did I leave it last?

I couldn't have left it at school, I'm always listening to it. I didn't have it at the mental hospital I was at, and I don't have it now. Which means it's at my house. 

I stand up, and look for the door. Once I find it, I walk outside and continue to walk through the forest I'm in, even if I have no idea where I'm going. 

"And where are you going?" Jeff asks, behind me. 

"I'm going to my house." I reply, even though that might not be entirely true because I have no idea how to get there from where I am. 

"No your not." He says, stopping. 

"Yes I am." I argue. 

"No." 

"Yes." 

"No."

"Yes!"

"...No." 

I grit my teeth, my hands clenched into fists. 

"Why the hell do you find it nessasary to argue with me?" I ask. 

He chuckles, as if it's the funniest thing in the whole damn world. 

"What?!" I yell. 

"Your going the wrong way." His voice practically purring. 

I watch him as he points in the opposite direction of where I'm heading. 

I cross my arms and march past him, only to hear him continue to laugh at me behind. 

After what seemed like hours of trudging through ruthless nature, we finally made it out of the forest. I look around me and see the familiar neighborhood that's 2 blocks away from my street. 

I turn around and see that Jeff is no longer behind me. A small part of me wonders where he went, and the dominent part of me shrugs and keeps on walking. 

As I walk along the sidewalk I use to walk to and from school, I see paper taped to the lightpoles, and decide to quickly skim it while I'm walking. 

Everyday when I was walking, I would always look at the missing pet signs or garage sale advertisements that were hung there, but never caring enough to actually stop walking and reading it thuroughly. 

However, this peice of paper definetally got me to stop walking and read it through a couple more times. 

I almost thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. 

On the yellow peice of paper taped to the lightpole was a wanted sign. 

And the person who's wanted is me.