Determination

Undertale sans pov.

"Sans could you please go back to my school and get my test? I forgot to get them" Toriel asked me.
"Sure thing tori!". I walk out of the house and into 'James st' lucky the school is only a block away. "Maybe I should learn where the shortcuts are" I think to myself.

As I get to the school I realised I don't have the key to the door, "Maybe I can break a window or something." Something hits me of over my head. I blackout.

I wake up on a chair my hands tied behind my back, "Who's there?" I ask into the darkness.
"Who do you think Sansy?" I hear the voice coming from behind me. "Chara."

Chara's pov.

"Oh Sansy you know me so well!"
I giggle a little bit after saying that last sentence.
"What do you want? What is this game your playing now?" Sans has a voice that seems to be between 'scared' and 'angry'.
"Oh please you both know what I want" I say happily. "I don't wonna play your sick game Chara just get to the point!" Sans is definitely angry now.

"Ok you don't 'wonna play' thats fine! Because I have something to change your mind!" I walk slowly into the light holding a needle with strange red liquid inside.
"Determination, the stupid thing makes the world go round for monsters." Sans' Soul appears.
"Wait what are you doing? Sto-"
I already injected sans with Determination.

"See now be quiet and I will tell you what 'game' I am playing." I glare at Sans. "Why did you do that? Now I'm going to melt" Sans looks up at me and glares at my eyes hoping from an answer.

"Your not going to melt plus I wouldn't of gone to the trouble of kidnapping you if I didn't need you for something!" I try getting him to see the point.

.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
Cool so I gonna leave it here for now sorry!
~Deksta12 out