The Child

Sans pov.

As I hug Papyrus, Chara is giggling so loud it's almost driving me insane! "Papyrus can we go home now?" I ask. "Why of course brother!" Papyrus says.

I walk home with Papyrus ... And Chara. "Night Papyrus!" I go to my room "... Night Chara" I say but I don't know why. I go to sleep I guess you could say I am bone-tired!

Chara's pov.

As Sans falls asleep. I float over to Sans' soul. I quickly take my knife and slashed his soul into two pieces. Sans quickly wakes up screaming in pain. "W-why?? How could you?" He yells. Sans' HP goes down to '0•5'. "Sansy your so stupid! I need half of your soul to make a baby !" I say happily.

"What??? B-but!" Sans says but I cut him off "Sansy stop pretending to hate me when I know you don't and I know you love me, so please do this for me!" I say while kissing him on the cheek.

Sans pov.

Why? How did she know that I love her? Just stay clam she can't see through me ... Right?

"Chara? Please do it ... I don't know how you found out me loving you but please just make the child if that's what you really want." I say slowly. Chara looks at me. "T-thank you for everything Sans!" Chara takes her soul and cuts it in half. She then places both pieces on the bed and watches them.

The souls spin around each other like to people running in circles. They spin around me and they spin around Chara, It's really magic to see. They meet in the middle and spin around each other one more time. A bright light shines from them and a new soul was there, I could see it was a girl. The soul was bright pink.

Chara's pov.

"Soon that will be a baby. Our baby Sansy!" I say almost in tears. "Yeah I hope they have good looks!" Sans says joking around. "We will be parents!! Sansy and I will be able to become a living person again!" I cry into my hand.Sans places the soul in a see-through box with blue liquid inside. "I love you Chara." Sans hugs me and I cry onto his shoulder.

Sorry if it short or long just hoped you enjoyed!! More will be coming soon!! Lol