The kiss

Undertied part 3

Chara's pov.

After a very long hug with Toriel, Sans finally starts walking to his room. He closed the door. "How was your little hug Sansy?" He just glares at me. "What? Not talking to me anymore?" He is still just glaring. "Chara ... Can other monsters see you?" Sans has a quiet voice. "No, Only you and Frisk." I giggle. "Ok so we need some rules about you following me!"

Sans' pov.

I sit down on my bed. Thank goodness Papyrus made my bed for me. I am sit at the head of my bed, Chara sits down at the end.
"Ok 1. No making me kill anyone! 2. Do not wake me up when I and sleeping 3.-" Chara was sitting on my lap her hands were on my shoulders she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, I pulled away.

I turn bright blue. Chara giggles at me. "Number three" I say angrily "Don't kiss me again!" I pushed her off me. She hit the ground hard, holding onto her head like it hurts. "Why did you do that Sansy? Didn't you like our little kiss?" She gets up and sits behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders.

"No I didn't, and it will never happen again as long as you follow me!" I yelled. "What won't happen again Sans?" Toriel said looking out the side of the door. "Nothing Tori just talking to myself, so don't worry!" I am still have bright blue blush all over my face. "Oh I see well Papyrus is here so come down when your ready Sans." Toriel walks out closing the door.

"Chara I apologise for yelling but could yo-" she cut me off "if you want me to 'reset' then no." She is still rubbing my shoulders. "Ok stop" I say "Stop what Sansy?" Chara giggles as always. "Everything just stop I mean what are you up to? You tell me it's nothing but your lieing to me and I can't tell why!" I say like I care.

"You say that I you really do care!" Chara is still rubbing my shoulders. "I better go see Papyrus!" I walk downstairs and look for Papyrus. "Sans!" Papyrus says hugging me. "Where have you been everyone was looking for you! I missed you!" Papyrus was almost in tears. I see Chara out of the side of my eye. I stare at them. "I missed you too Papyrus" I say weakly.

I hoped you enjoyed this part!!
~ Deksta12