Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust

Sans' pov.

"Oh come on Sans don't you wonna see him dead?" The voice keeps on talking. "We are doing him a favour if we kill him!" It doesn't shut up. "Sans I order you to kill him!" The voice is very loud.
"Fine don't kill Papyrus how about we start somewhere else like Chara!" The voice is very annoying.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed. I check my hp 0•05. Why does it go down so quickly? Why does it hurt so much. "SANS! Sans come here now!" Chara is yelling. I run down stairs and look at what she's looking at. "It's here!" I say hugging Chara. "Our baby girl is finally here!" Chara says. "Good that's even more LOVE!" The voice says. A sharp jab quickly was taken at my soul. I fell to the ground.

Chara's pov.

Sans randomly fell to the ground. He won't wake up. I check his hp 0•01. It's way to low for him to stay wake! I call Toriel and tell her to come over.

She came to late Sans was already turning to dust, very slowly. Most of his hand was gone as well as his legs. But you could see the pain in his face, it looked helpless and scared. I held his hand. "Please wake up Sansy!" I cried.

"It will be almost impossible for me to heal him, my child. He's almost dust. I can not heal something that is dead!" Toriel says. Frisk hugs me "I am sorry" they say. I read his hp one more time 0•5 ... Wait is it going up a few seconds later and sure enough it was 0•9. Most of the dust returned to his body.

He open his eyes. "W-whats up Toriel?" Sans says stupidly. He sits up. "Wha wha hehe" a kids voise was heard. We all look over and a little girl sat on the floor.

Welp I think its fine hope you enjoyed there should be more coming!!