Chpt1: the beginning

I'm now 20 and my parents told me to get a new job. "Aishhh.. Why do I have to find a job? Job is supposed to find me😩" I muttered. It was 6 p.m. already and I'm on my way home. I sensed that someone was following me. I turned my head and..

"annyeonghaseyo!!" A stranger just greeted me. Omg she's shorter than me.

"Shin MinRa imnida..Are those résumé yours? Can i take a look?" She pointed at the file in my hand.

"Sure?" I nodded. 😅something is wrong with her I guess.

She gazed at the sky. Maybe she was thinking about something. She gave me back my things and smiled.

"Hurry and follow me. I'm taking you to my office." She pulled my hand roughly. I couldn't help myself and followed her.

She took me to her office.

"Welcome to BigHit Studio. I've seen your résumé and I think you can work here. First of all, I'm the Big Boss here. Your new office is beside the leader of BTS's office, near the meeting room. Your position is the leader's personal assistant. You can start your job from tomorrow. Bye!" She pushed me out. Well that is a good news too.

*in my house* I plopped on my bed tiredly. Suddenly, my phone was ringing. It was a private number. That was shocking though.

"Yoboseyo? Who is this?" I asked.

"Yoboseyo!!! Namjoon imnida!! So I heard that you will be my new P.A!!! Right Y/N? We'll meet tomorrow!!" He ended the call.

OH MY GOSH. I think my bias just called me! O-o otogghe??!?!?!😱

The next day..
I asked a staff, "where is the leader's office?"
She took me there and finally i was in front of my bias' office.

Knock3x.

The door opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ so you're my new lover." Namjoon said. My eyes widened.

"W-what???" I gave him a confused expression. Then he laughed. He took my hand and seated me on a couch. He stared at me from toe to head. He's really something.

"Ya~ you're pretty. I'm surely lucky to have you as my lover," he hugged me.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ hope we will be a good friend." I spoke shyly and pushed him out of nervousness.

After a week, we started to be close. He always snores when he's sleeping and it is such a bad habit. Sometimes, when he sleeps during working hours, I will splash him with water. He also got angry. BTS members said that I have to be patient when I'm working with him.

I was having a lunch with BTS members and suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Take this. I'm sure you'll like it." Namjoon whispered to my right ear.

I blushed. Chimchim said that my face was going to explode. Namjoon gave me a bouquet of roses.

"Kamsahamnida Namjoon-ssi" I continued to blush.

"Don't be too formal. Call me OPPA" He smirked.

BTS members laughed and gave us a big of applause. I sipped my coffee. Namjoon oppa took my mug and drank the coffee. WTF that is rude😨 Jin oppa laughed. He said that I will suffer if I'm with him. We went back to BigHit Studio. I put the flowers into a vase. Then someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I commanded. It was Chimchim. "Yes? Have a seat."

"Sure. Hey Y/N, next week will be a special day for Hobie. We're going to Fraser Hill, Malaysia. You're joining us?" He asked.

"Oh, if I'm invited, why not?" I smiled.

THE NEXT WEEK IN FRASER HILL, MALAYSIA.

I will share my room with Shin MinRa. Oh my gosh the place is so so so cold. This is off my limits. I'm too cold. Since unnie was asleep, I will go to the coffee shop on my own. In the coffee shop, I saw Namjoon oppa. I started a conversation.

"Hey, right there. You're alone?" I smiled. Oh my gosh his nose was red.

"Hey! Wanna join me?" He smirked.

"Sure. Err oppa? Why are you alone?" I asked.

"Well, what's wrong? Can't I be alone?"

"Ani, I'm just asking."

I looked at him. 🙈🙉🙊 his face was so red. While he was sipping his coffee, suddenly there was a girl who accidently bumped him. The mug fell onto his lap.

"Heol!! Hot!!" He shouted.

The girl leave the place immediately. I took a napkins and helped him.

"Oppa, gwaenchana?"

He looked at my arm. There was a scar. I wondered if he was okay now.

"W-wae, oppa? Something was wrong?"

"How did you got the scars?"

"E-er.. Someone did it.. Never mind. It's good if you're okay now." I smiled

THE NEXT DAY,HOBIE'S SPECIAL DAY.

Hobie was having his bath and after he finished, he went to the living room.

"Sengilchukhahamnida~ sengilchukhahamnida~ saranghaneun Jung Hoseok~ sengilchukhahamnida~!!!" We sang. He was shock and fainted.

Poor Hobie. Tae slapped him and he woke up.
We ate the cake that Jin oppa baked. It is very delicious.
....
....
....
End of Hobie's special day.

IM SORRY BECAUSE OF MY GRAMMAR ERROR.
GIVE ME A SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS, OKAY?!
HWAITING!